Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Brought my new bike home!!! (pics)

2K views 24 replies 21 participants last post by  unclerico 
#1 · (Edited)
I traded in my 2005 600RR for a 2006 CBR1000RR today. The 600RR was my third 600cc sportbike, so I decided to move up. I haven't spent much time on the 1000RR yet, but it hauls ass. I'm going to be easy on her for a while.

Here are some pics:

See less See more
#5 ·
Wow I really like that silver. I haven't seen it yet. Looks better than the red. Nice ride man. It is going to be alot diff from the 600 though. My 1000 is a b1tch to get to go around a corner at speed. But still a blast. I have had mine up to where it read 186mph and redlined. Just want it to say 200 now. Of course speedos aren't ever accurate. Have fun with her bro.

#10 ·
dammm thats sexy bro!

#12 ·
I am not saying that it sucks, just that it is harder than the 600. My 1000 is an 04. So I can't vouch for the new ones. Aren't they lighter? By no means am I knocking the 1000. I love that bike. I don't have the suspension set up for me which I know has a lot to do with it. I just put most of my time and energy into the race bike.

#13 ·
she looks very nice!...Congrats.

#15 ·
Does it sit a lot wider than the 600? I want a little bit bigger bike for my frame. 6"3 280 or so. May look at the 05 since its like 23 or so pounds heavier.

#25 ·
Beautiful bike. Congrats. Enjoy and ride safe!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.