Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
BOTM Winner 04/14
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10203048464806116

I couldn't find the video on youtube to embed it, whoever has facebook....enjoy

The two riders involved are Jesse Trayler and Robin Harms. Never thought that the British SB would be SO interesting after I stopped watching the races :spank:

For those that do not have Facebook accounts, this is what you are missing out on:

:crackup:

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
That is the very first time I see an actual (sort of) fistfight in racing. I have seen shoves, middle fingers and whatnot but not this.

Shenanigans aside, I love watching BSB, it's quite competitive and they race at Assen as well.

·
BOTM Winner 04/14
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like it as well, never missed a race. But at some point I just watched too much racing (if there was such a phrase as "too much racing"). I needed to get out of the house more :poke:

IOMTT, NW200, Macau, BSB, WBSK, MotoGP.... they all have various categories and I like to watch all of the qualifying and racing sessions, even practise for MotoGP. I had to skip something this year and it was, unfortunately, the BSB. I even started to confuse myself with certain names. The Lowes brothers, the three Laverty brothers etc; they're all over the place lol

I might have to watch the BSB races if I find them online somewhere. Can't see them all live in a weekend's time :crackup:

·
BOTM Winner 04/14
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is the very first time I see an actual (sort of) fistfight in racing. I have seen shoves, middle fingers and whatnot but not this.

Shenanigans aside, I love watching BSB, it's quite competitive and they race at Assen as well.
Made the exact same comment when I saw the video Rad... they do get mad with each other, but never actually seen anything like this. They both got penalised for their behaviour at least.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
I wish we that "too much racing to watch" problem over here. We get MAYBE an hour or two per MotoGP weekend of televised programming. But we'll get 168 hours per of NASCAR crammed down our throats.

Lucky for me, I have my ways to watch online and through other sources.

·
BOTM Winner 04/14
819 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Always online :) I don't expect the local TV channels to bother with any of these races. Eurosport covers WSBK, don't know if they still cover BSB this year though.

For the British races (NW200 and IOMTT) I just buy a UK proxy and watch them online if the XBMC route fails.

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
But we'll get 168 hours per of NASCAR crammed down our throats.
If you aren't a nascar fan it's both a disturbing and disgusting overload.
Years ago I watched it but the more and more coverage it got the less and less interested I became and now I could care less.

These are just the regular weekly shows I know about.

1. inside nascar
2. nascar now
3. nascar race hub
4. nascar live
5. nationwide practice
6. nationwide practice - re air
7. sprint cup practice
8. sprint cup practice- re air
9. sprint cup final practice
10. sprint cup final practice- re air
11. nascar truck qualifying
12. nationwide qualifying
13. sprint cup qualifying
14. sprint cup qualifying- re air
15. nascar race day
16. nascap pre race special
17. nascar truck racing
18. nationwide racing
19. sprint cup racing
20. sprint cup racing- re air
21. nascar victory lane
22. nascar victory lane- re air
23. nascar america

Now count all the specials that I know of

1. nascar 1 on 1 (driver interview special)
2. nascar greatest moments
3. nascar memorable moments
4. nascar greatest finishes
5. nascar legendary drivers
6. nascar top 50 drivers part 1
7. nascar top 50 drivers part 2
8. nascar fights and feuds

I'm sure there are more :puke2: :banghead:

·
Registered
460 Posts
I was at the latest race at Oulton Park on Monday as i only live up the road and its fantastic racing... The week before they were there testing, it was free to watch and you could walk in and out of the pits and garages at will....

·
Registered
5,599 Posts
Seen this yesterday and was thinking why is he hitting his helmet he not going to feel that ha ha
It's just instinct, always going for the head, just shows you how enraged they were. If you had time to actually think about it, I doubt something would be better than the toe slider straight to the inside of the knee....:spank:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Seen this yesterday and was thinking why is he hitting his helmet he not going to feel that ha ha
Definitely agree. One that punch thrown didn't look like it was going to be real effective either way, and why would you do it with a helmet on. The dude throwing the punch probably felt it more in his hand. It makes as much sense as NFL players doing it.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
If you aren't a nascar fan it's both a disturbing and disgusting overload.
Years ago I watched it but the more and more coverage it got the less and less interested I became and now I could care less.

These are just the regular weekly shows I know about.

1. inside nascar
2. nascar now
3. nascar race hub
4. nascar live
5. nationwide practice
6. nationwide practice - re air
7. sprint cup practice
8. sprint cup practice- re air
9. sprint cup final practice
10. sprint cup final practice- re air
11. nascar truck qualifying
12. nationwide qualifying
13. sprint cup qualifying
14. sprint cup qualifying- re air
15. nascar race day
16. nascap pre race special
17. nascar truck racing
18. nationwide racing
19. sprint cup racing
20. sprint cup racing- re air
21. nascar victory lane
22. nascar victory lane- re air
23. nascar america

Now count all the specials that I know of

1. nascar 1 on 1 (driver interview special)
2. nascar greatest moments
3. nascar memorable moments
4. nascar greatest finishes
5. nascar legendary drivers
6. nascar top 50 drivers part 1
7. nascar top 50 drivers part 2
8. nascar fights and feuds

I'm sure there are more :puke2: :banghead:
True, however look at the number of American racers in Motogp vs. Nascar. It was probably a lot easier for them to get tv contracts since majority of them are American born rednecks! =) I would say it could be because Nascar is older....but it is only by one year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 19 of 19 Posts