·
Registered
321 Posts

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys

The last pic was edited a little to give that effect in an attempt to pull the bikes out from the track / make the track disapear but in hindsight it just looks blown out

·
BOTM Winner 03/13
3,143 Posts
Went to my first bike event at the weekend with the camera - appreciate any pointers/praise/criticism guys (constructive pls ;)

FULL COLLECTION : http://www.flickr.com/photos/akscooby/sets/72157634184163972/

BSB2013 KH (497 of 501).jpg by akSCOOBY (Alan K), on Flickr

BSB2013 KH (58 of 501).jpg by akSCOOBY (Alan K), on Flickr
Are these ones photoshopped?

The first one is an amazing shot. I didn't think you could see McIntyres from the top of Duffus, or did you have a high vantage point?

I was there on Sunday. For once, fantastic weather to go with fantastic racing at a fantastic track! I took some photos but they're not nearly as good as yours!

Are you planning on doing any track days at KH Alan? Might bump into you. Hoping to get one in next month and in August.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, only PS work was to tweak colours,contrast etc so all pics are genuine as shot :)

The foot path at the top end of the pit lane is slighly higher than track level which is what allowed the shot to get both corners in one. As it happens I have a few other pics where if you look closely you can see a blurred shape of a bike crashing in the distance but have not used them as was on short focal length to throw the distance out of focus and the foreground in those wasnt great.

I have done a couple of track days but nothing too serious - nothing planned for the near future but got a lot out of it so will no doubt be back. Pretty hard to miss if I am as on one of the few Green Hondas around this neck of the woods! (parked up at the end of one of the rows on Sunday with several people having a double take to work it it wasnt a Kwak lol)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts