Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of my buddies laid black 03' rr down tonight, he had just pulled out of a driveway, and i guess the tires were a little wet, and he got on it a bit and she went out from under him, skidding like ten feet, so he wasn't going very fast, but scratched the right side fairing and tail and lower fairing. If anyone has those pieces and want to sell them let me know. BTW he is just fine had his new HONDA RACING coat on and he is very thankful he just got it about a week ago. so let me know if any of you guys know of anything. thanks

V

·
0 Posts
Cold tires suck.. sorry to hear about your buddy. Atleast he wasnt going any faster than what he was doing. My buddy had the same type of accident one morning when we were meeting.. cold tires, cold road, going around a turn at about 20, wheel came out and he high sided. Screwed up the front, headlight, dented tank, screwed the tail, scuffed the left side fairing and crankcase.. not too pretty. Very unlucky. He was perfectly fine though because he had some gear on.

Ebay is the way to go..

·
Registered
287 Posts
low speed stuff sucks ass. I remember when i downed my 03 rr going like 3 mph...i was pissed. I would of rather lowsided (what i saved it from) rather than being careless and letting it slip from under me.

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Whoppyjon91 said:
One of my buddies laid black 03' rr down tonight, he had just pulled out of a driveway, and i guess the tires were a little wet, and he got on it a bit and she went out from under him.
You mean he crashed, right? He didn't hold on to the bike and lay it down on it's side? Ok. :roll:

C

·
0 Posts
I have 2 right lowers (Ca.) and a slightly rashed rear cowl (black)

·
Registered
704 Posts
ouch man!
ive just recently passed the 2,000 mile mark!! Really getting a feel for the bike, riding ALOT but always within limits. Havent had any close calls yet, knock on wood. although i do feel as though i am progressing more and more every day.... ride safe fellas

·
Registered
448 Posts
I've done this a few times pulled out on a cold bike and either got the back end out or the bikes slapped the front end around a bit, alaways giving me a scare andneed to :bitchslap: myself. These bikes are really stiff and we really need to remember to warm them up a little before play time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts