Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday was a sad yet amazing day, 1k fever is striking some of us Michigan riders. Bit me hard, so I seeked out a suitable replacement for my 600RR, which was tough. Had a huge emotional attachment to my bike up until this took place.

She went to the 1k owner, with some of my cash. He's kept his bike as nice as mine, so we were both rather enthused about the deal and he maintained bike ownership while relieving some financial needs.

Goodbye blue, you were an excellent bike!-

...and I'm now the second owner of this '08 :thumbup:! Everyone I know locally whom have hated on the color have ate their words in person, myself included. I want to note I've yet to sign up for that "other" site either, and I only plan to for an intro and anything I may need in her future. I love the atmosphere here and can't way to slap my 600rr.net keychain on my 1k's key.

:cruising:

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have the be safe part right, whole new animal, in which I full respect. I have been rather cautious for sure.

Thanks fellas! I am in disbelief still.

·
Registered
3,325 Posts

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
awesome bike man. i like the choice in color :thumbup:

Reactions: JSchulte

·
Registered
14,366 Posts
Have fun with it, and enjoy the lack of emotional attachment. There are too many nice, new and exciting bikes out there to be attached to one (or one brand).

·
Registered
3,968 Posts
Saw one at the track yesterday with the same paint scheme. Definitely catches your eyes! Congrats!!!

·
Registered
3,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks again guys! I still walk out to the garage in disbelief, and have sheer joy when riding it.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Lovely bike had the sick looking blue and went to the vibrant Yellow another lovely color from Honda congrats man

1 - 20 of 27 Posts