Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So,

I've been getting quotes and whatnot on bike, and unfortunately for me there's such a limited selection available when I just got ready to buy.

Local shops only have the orange, OTD has orange... this is a drag.

Hopefully dealers will be getting new inventory soon and I can pick up my bike like i planned for my birthday - The ULTIMATE present! haha

Anyone have any leads on an 08 Graffiti? In the socal area? So far the reasonable prices seems for be OTD for sticker price.

Cheers

·
Registered
478 Posts
Yeah that red one is pretty sweet, Graffitti is cool 2 :cruising:

The Graffitti bike looks like it was designed by a 6 year old. Any grown adult should be embarrased to be riding one.

Hey, its just my .02

·
Registered
802 Posts
Damn you're lucky! Orange is the best color of the year and has been hard to get in Orange County. (seriously, no pun intended).

I agree with cal2az, If I were stuck getting a graffitti, I would strip it down to murder. Those stickers terrible. Especailly the big 'cbr600rr' on the lower that makes it look like it was made by Power Wheels or Fisher Price

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
I agree with Ray..

The Graffitti bike looks like it was designed by a 6 year old. Any grown adult should be embarrased to be riding one.

Hey, its just my .02

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Damn you're lucky! Orange is the best color of the year and has been hard to get in Orange County. (seriously, no pun intended).

I agree with cal2az, If I were stuck getting a graffitti, I would strip it down to murder. Those stickers terrible. Especailly the big 'cbr600rr' on the lower that makes it look like it was made by Power Wheels or Fisher Price
If you want an orange one go to OTD in Inglewood it's where I'm getting mine from. I went into their warehouse and they had a long row of orange 600's.

The graffiti is ugly IMO. Looks like something only someone trying to look cool would buy, probably put some chrome rims and a stretch kit on there too. Ugly.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Well, personally i like it because its pretty close to the blackout look i wanted to go for, plus i like the matte finish over the gloss. But oh well, cheers to everyone!

Actually, its either the black or I freaking love that White 07' (i think its an 07' color). CLEAN!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts