Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
naa, the 636 is my good friend Noxen. Me and him ride all the time and now stunt together whenever we can.

·
"Superman dat hoe"
1,702 Posts
how the **** do you do those rolling burnouts?

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not riding his bike in this video, i do from time to time but thats him in the video as well.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nice! how long do the tirs last?
I was very very surprised as to how long the tire lasts, if you keep the RPMs low (little to no smoke) it doesnt really kill the tire at all.

paul46rider said:
nice vid dude, i'd say u one of the most well rounded riders on here, track, road, stunts the lot.
Thanks, thats kinda my thing right now to be well rounded and i really do like all aspects of riding.

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks for showing that most stunters also murder the streets and the track! We are not just a bunch of squids. I started on the track and now hit the lots...
Oh ya, nice burnouts! But those are some pretty fast wheelies for the lots don't ya think?
Yeah, im only -1 in the front so i cant go slower than 20mph yet. Still working on it and for some reason that day i just couldnt keep it smooth and only did like 5 total for the camera so thats all the footage i had. Ill make a video later on.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts