Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was filmed locally in Albuquerque by friends of mine.
The Viper is a twin turbo RSI built car making 1340rwhp but he was on low boost in the videos, so ~1100rwhp.
The supra is a 74mm single turbo making 715rwhp @ 1.8bar
The Busa has a 15 shot of nitrous, bigger rear sprocket and not sure what tooth, and a s/o
The gsxr1000 gets shown in the first part of the video racing the Viper, and the GSXR1000 beat the Busa all night by several bike lengths.

http://media.putfile.com/johnvon

Direct download

Enjoy!

·
Registered
5,448 Posts
sweet vid...and some SOAD to top it off!!!!!!!!!!

dude on the Busa had some gear....WTF!!!...is this possible?!?!??!

that Viper looks like it doesn't go hungry at all, ever.

nice one, man. this Video was an experience...albeit a small, 2 minute experience.

sweet nonetheless...

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
cool stuff bro thanks for sharing

·
Registered
236 Posts
Sweet vid!!! Nice to see I-25 (I think) getting used to its full extent! I heard about that guys Viper actually a few days ago. My friend Sean over at A Touch of Glass (supporting vendor on RSW) was talking about him.

In any case, nice to see another fellow Albuquerqian (or whatever) on the board!

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
nice vid. i love those turbo vipers. they make me wanna sell everything I own and go buy one.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The owner of the Viper also has a supercharged yellow srt Viper that walked me on my bike pretty bad, and that one only has 900rwhp.
He also owns a silver Carrera GT. Super cool guy.

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
15KRPM said:
The owner of the Viper also has a supercharged yellow srt Viper that walked me on my bike pretty bad, and that one only has 900rwhp.
He also owns a silver Carrera GT. Super cool guy.
What does he do for a living???? I'm up for a career change!

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
That Viper is sick. I would pay to ride in that thing.

·
Registered
236 Posts
efinit said:
What does he do for a living???? I'm up for a career change!
From what I understand he's a commercial real estate developer. He's developed/designed a major shopping mall in the Albuquerque/Rio Rancho area.

·
Registered
188 Posts
holy quickness batman!!!...

I have a supra too... but mine's only in the 500's for rwhp. I can't compete with busas.. but 600's are a different story.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts