Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok so i just discovered that my buttons on my gauge doesnt work. they push in and all but to my avail nothing changes. i.e trip/clock adj. so i pulled the rubber button cover off and there is nothing underneath them... wtf? i look deeper in the holes and see 2 white plactic pieces laying in there... oh my... how the hell do i get those out and in an upright position? this doesnt hurt my riding anyway but c'mon. :(

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I have had that Haappen and you really can't fix it. Once those little buttons start falling off, they will never stay again unless you glue them.

However, that plastic piece(s) that has fallen off is just a piece that is between the rubber part and the actual button. This was on my '03 and I just left those plastic pieces out and every time I needed to adjust it, I just pulled the rubber part out and used a pin or something. It pulled out and went back in pretty easy.

Now that I think about it, I did try to glue them back but I was afraid of gluing the button and then it wouldn't work either. So my attempt at gluing failed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts