Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
387 Posts
yes.
I'll be there on my 600. my bike has rattle-can red race plastics (except for the black tank cover). If you get close and see the zip ties holding the front plastics on then you'll know it's me. : ) Race ready bishes!

i'll be in my black Astars one piece suit all day. i'm in the slow group and it's my first time at Buttonwillow. If I'm not on track you will find me lurking underneath an ez up that says "Kawasaki" and "Metric Method" on it.

see you out there.
-case-

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes.
I'll be there on my 600. my bike has rattle-can red race plastics (except for the black tank cover). If you get close and see the zip ties holding the front plastics on then you'll know it's me. : ) Race ready bishes!

i'll be in my black Astars one piece suit all day. i'm in the slow group and it's my first time at Buttonwillow. If I'm not on track you will find me lurking underneath an ez up that says "Kawasaki" and "Metric Method" on it.

see you out there.
-case-
Sweet, we usually post up to the right of the main building if you were standing in the hot pit facing it. I got a white tail and tank with red side track fairings. I just got it painted yesterday so you cant miss it, still super shiny (pic attached). Or just look for a white truck and trailer and me in a white astars suit. See you out there.

Attachments

·
Registered
387 Posts
Didn't see your response until today, so I missed you. You must have been in a faster group because I don't remember that bike. This is me:

·
Registered
387 Posts
I am slow so I was in C. i bought the photos from vanhap, so that one of me up top is one that he took.

your bike looks good with that 2 tone paint.

My buddy was in A group on a green zx-10 that said Xtra Mass on the side. He was in red/white Ness leathers and a Shark Brazil helmet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts