Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone in NC looking for a 03 600RR?

Need to sell my 03 600RR. Great condition never wrecked, however it was knocked over in my work parking lot so it has been on its side once. No noticeable damage but upon close inspection you will find a couple smudge marks but very not noticeable. Also the from fender cracked but it never bothered me enough to fix it as its not that bad.

I have added

Laser dual exit exhaust slip on.

Corbin Seat

Rear seat Cowl

Rim Tape

Clear Alternatives integrated tail light (turn signals built in)

I have had the windscreen and swing arm painted black, if you don't like it you can have it stripped but I thought it looked nice.

I have also converted my headlights over to the "R6" which means the headlights are the same ones you see in the r6. The headlights could stand to be adjusted one points slightly up but I never got around to doing that. I do still have the stock ones I will include in the auction. The headlights also have a black mesh screen over them to make them look blacked out until the bike is on.

Customer red chrome stickers are on the bike.

Also has some red bolts and shifter bar I purchased from tasty nutz. Mostly on the engine cover.

Lower fairings were painted black from the original grey.

The bike has been well maintained, oil and fluids changed regularly, in fact I still have a year on the maintenance contract left with the dealership here so if your local I can check to see if its transferable, you get free oil changes and labor on repairs.

I still owe on the bike so I don not have title in hand. After we get together for payment (cash or postal money order as there are to many fake bank money orders floating around, if your not local I will take pay pal but please add 3% for fees). I will write you a bill of sale and get the final payment overnighted to my bank. I will have them send the title to me then I will overnight to you or if your local we can meet and I will transfer the title then. No games im a 32 year old homeowner with a wife and kids, I just wanted to make sure your aware that it will be a few days till you get the actual title. If you want to have the bike shipped somewhere you will have to make those arrangements I will not ship the bike. Thanks for looking and questions or pictures please email me.

NO I WILL NOT BE PARTING OUT THE BIKE

·
Registered
223 Posts
7k? Insurance won't even give you that much if you total it. Trust me i know. I totalled my brand new 2004 back in november, and they only gave me 7500 for it.

·
Registered
891 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
xscape2me said:
7k? Insurance won't even give you that much if you total it. Trust me i know. I totalled my brand new 2004 back in november, and they only gave me 7500 for it.
I know but i owe 7500 so i have no choice :(

besides with the mods it will be worth it to someone

·
Registered
4,456 Posts
Damn. Hate that you have to sell it. Guess you won't be coming to the rally in Aug anymore either?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts