Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let everyone know about the first and last experience I had with this this company.

Bought a tail light, signals, and a fender eliminator. Got it all in, installed the parts. The fender eliminator was removed from the box, put up against the bike, hated it, so I put it back in the box and built my own. I also had asked the company if it could be flipped around so the plate was sticking out instead and they said yes. This was not something that was possible, I tried flipping it when I got it.

Tell the company I want to return it, I also stated how I wouldn't have purchased it if I had known it could only be used the one way. They didn't seem happy about me wanting to return it, then proceeded to tell me I was wrong and that it could be flipped. Which I know it can't, but wasn't going to argue.

He doesn't give me an RMA # with his return authorization, which he is supposed to do. I read in the fine print that if you send it back without an RMA they get to ding you additional restocking fees. So I had to ask for that.

Fast forward a week and I send it back. I wrote the RMA inside the box where it would be easy to see. I sent the eliminatior in the same box it came in. The box also had the signal lights in it. It came with no instructions (had to go to YouTube to figure it out where it was supposed to go) and a bag with 2 bags of bolts inside it. I had opened the larger bag but the 2 small ones inside it were sealed.

I get the refund today.. $6.99 ... $6.99 return!! I was pissed. I email them and this is the response:

"Hi there – Upon receiving your item there was no RMA listed on the box, just a name. Once we opened the box we noticed the product components were scattered about without the original packaging or instructions and furthermore the bracket was bent quite noticeably and had a few paint chips. We are unable to re-sell that item which is why we charged you a 50% restocking fee.

Thank you,
Mark
TST Industries"

My answers to his issues:

1. I didn't receive instructions*
2. That's the box it came in along with my signal lights.
3. The one plastic package that held the plastif bags with bolts was open. None of the bolts were loose.*
4. The condition you see is the condition I received it in. Maybe the bend is why it wouldn't fit on my bike? Do you not inspect each unit before it's sent to make sure it is installed spec?*
5. The RMA that you gave me was written on the inside of the box

I received it in the condition I sent it back in, but unfortunately it's my word against theirs, and non of them want to admit they screwed up and sent me a defeftive part. So now it becomes my fault. Yes there were paint chips, once again there when I received it. I didn't complain because for $15 what do you expect.

I only wanted the return to cover my return shipping cost, that way the company could resell it to someone else. I didn't even expect to have any money left over after the return. The money they sent me was half what what I paid to return it. So I threw more money at them.

I dont want this to happen to anyone else, so for anyone looking to buy something from this company...try Revzilla, wish I had done that in the first place. I've learned my lesson! I'm not a cheap bastard who's penny pinching, it's a matter of principle. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong, and what they did is wrong.

Oh also for any Canadians, they don't charge you for any duty like most companies do, so you'll be hit with a surprise bill before you can pick it up. That was an extra $40 I didn't plan on spending when I bought this ****.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Tst is an active member/vendor on this site and well respected at that. I purchased plenty of parts from them and was very satisfied with the service and each transaction... they go way beyond to make the customer/forum happy.. prizes, group buys, special promotions and so on. Give them a call no need to bash them.. as for shipping out of US its a hit or miss with custom fees. I sold and shipped to all over the world and the buyer had to tell me what to do and how to ship it to make sure there was no issues with the customs. As for the bracket, i had that bracket on my street bike, honestly you can bend that thing anyway you want it to make it work and have the angle you want

Sorry all this happend shoot them a message or a.call im sure u can work things out.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Man, that's too bad that it was such a negative experience. I've purchased products from TST before and had nothing but a positive review. Great product and customer service. I'm Canadian but I knew about the customs fees because it's listed in their terms and conditions. It's tough to prove anything when it's one persons word against another. Hopefully you get it sorted out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
TST has been nothing but awesome for me! Purchased several products from them. Their parts are top notch and no one makes videos like they do. Mark helped me with my orders and even my install. You don't get that kind of personal service from bigger companies. Sucks you had a bad experience but what do you expect returning a jacked up product!? Also you should know that they don't charge you customs fees. Canada does. That's out of their hands man.

·
Registered
479 Posts
TST has been nothing but awesome for me! Purchased several products from them. Their parts are top notch and no one makes videos like they do. Mark helped me with my orders and even my install. You don't get that kind of personal service from bigger companies. Sucks you had a bad experience but what do you expect returning a jacked up product!? Also you should know that they don't charge you customs fees. Canada does. That's out of their hands man.
Misleading comment there. The product, according to the thread maker, came jacked up and did not have instructions.

What is more interesting is that you made your account today, posted once in the new members section, and then immediately proceeded to comment on this issue.

·
BOTY 2014 Winner
2,723 Posts
Misleading comment there. The product, according to the thread maker, came jacked up and did not have instructions.

What is more interesting is that you made your account today, posted one post in the new members forum, and then immediately proceeded to comment on this issue.
it seems like this whole thread is filled with new members. i dont think tst would go to the lengths of creating a new member just to defend them selves especially since they been here for years and this is the first negative thread about them.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Just received IT unit, fender elim, and stealth license plate light from TST this past Monday. All instructions, mounting hardware, and actual products were included and in new condition. Not much to say about the condition the OP's products arrived in since that is your word against theirs--but writing the RMA on the inside of the box? Come on...thats just common sense. Who writes instructions on the inside of the shipping box?

In regards to flipping the license bracket...I also do not believe this is possible in the spot they tell you to install it (servo cover).

·
Registered
4 Posts
?? I just joined today cuz I just got a bike and a bunch of stuff from TST. Am I not allowed to post on my first day? Lol. Dude said his paint was chipped. Doubt theyd send a chipped bracket so yea. Don't return it jacked up.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Just received IT unit, fender elim, and stealth license plate light from TST this past Monday. All instructions, mounting hardware, and actual products were included and in new condition. Not much to say about the condition the OP's products arrived in since that is your word against theirs--but writing the RMA on the inside of the box? Come on...thats just common sense. Who writes instructions on the inside of the shipping box?

In regards to flipping the license bracket...I also do not believe this is possible in the spot they tell you to install it (servo cover).
Unfortunately I was at the post office and had forgotten to write the RMA down on some paper for them at home before I left. This was the last day it could be sent out so I had to improvise.

Tst is an active member/vendor on this site and well respected at that. I purchased plenty of parts from them and was very satisfied with the service and each transaction... they go way beyond to make the customer/forum happy.. prizes, group buys, special promotions and so on. Give them a call no need to bash them.. as for shipping out of US its a hit or miss with custom fees. I sold and shipped to all over the world and the buyer had to tell me what to do and how to ship it to make sure there was no issues with the customs. As for the bracket, i had that bracket on my street bike, honestly you can bend that thing anyway you want it to make it work and have the angle you want

Sorry all this happend shoot them a message or a.call im sure u can work things out.
Unfortunately I have been messaging them. They basically told me to suck it up. I'm not bashing, I'm just informing everyone so that hopefully this doesn't happen to anyone else.

Man, that's too bad that it was such a negative experience. I've purchased products from TST before and had nothing but a positive review. Great product and customer service. I'm Canadian but I knew about the customs fees because it's listed in their terms and conditions. It's tough to prove anything when it's one persons word against another. Hopefully you get it sorted out.
That's the problem, my word against theirs, and they obviously don't went to admit to sending me a faulty item. I didn't even know it was faulty to tell them when it arrived. I had never seen one before so as far as I knew that's the way it was supposed to be.

That's incorrect. Many places in the US charge you a customs fees at the time of checkout, ex. Summit, Amazon, cabelas etc. I've only been charge customs fees at time of delivery once before, and I buy a lot of stuff. That was a few years ago.

I didn't return a "jacked up" product, I returned it the same way it came to me. Just sucks that it's my word against theirs, even though it isn't my fault I become the liar.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
?? I just joined today cuz I just got a bike and a bunch of stuff from TST. Am I not allowed to post on my first day? Lol. Dude said his paint was chipped. Doubt theyd send a chipped bracket so yea. Don't return it jacked up.
Yes, the paint was chipped. I think you need to re read my post, you obviously missed the point.

I wasn't returning it to get any cash in my pocket. Their refund of the fender eliminator was JUST going to cover me shipping it back. I figured since I wouldn't use it I might as well send it to them, so they could resell it. There was quite literally ZERO gain for ME to send it back. I was trying to do THEM a favour.

I figured because it's just a cheap $15 piece of metal the paint quality wouldn't be perfect. You'll eventually learn that you get what you pay for, and for $15 I wasn't expecting much. Besides, it's covered with a plate, so who cares anyway? That's why I didn't make a big deal when I received it looking the way it did.

No one returned a "jacked up" product. It was returned as it was received.

·
Registered
509 Posts
(Have to break this up into (2) posts due to character limits. These posts are from Steven F. - an executive of TST)

Xrsman,

I'm bummed this situation had to escalate so far. I'll acknowledge that we could’ve handled the situation differently. However, I must also acknowledge that our team members acted on reasoning that I believe many people will see as "fair". Since you've made it a point to bring this situation (and your thoughts on the matter) into the public eye, I'll do the same.

Here's the entire support case for people to read (some information is '--' for privacy). I think 600RR members will appreciate this transparency:
========== START CASE ===========
*Xrsman APR 07, 2016 | 03:27PM EDT*
Reason For Return: Defective

Order ID: -----
I purchased the fender eliminator from you with the integrated tail light. I was told that if I flipped the bracket over the license plate would be facing outward instead of inward by someone when I called in. This was not the case when I tried it. It also does not fit my Ontario license plate.

I'd like to return it, do you offer any paid return shipping? If I had known it wasn't going to fit, and that the information I was told about flipping it over wasn't true, I wouldn't have purchased. Unfortunately I found this out once everything was off the bike.

Thanks,
---

*Mark @ TST APR 07, 2016 | 03:59PM EDT*
Hi ---. We have tested and verified the compatibility with using this kit in the reverse fashion as directed. The only issue we were ever presented with is depending on the exhaust you have, some washers may be required to install the bracket onto the servo case. As far as the product not being compatible with your particular license plate, we state in our Terms and Conditions as well as every appropriate ad that the buyer must verify fitment and legality before making a final purchase. We also list what dimensions the mounting holes on the bracket are. “NON U.S. BUYERS: Please note that our bracket is designed for U.S. plates and fits a hole spacing of 5.4 to 6.1 inches with 5mm hardware. It is your responsibility to verify fitment before making your purchase.” [links to relevant knowledge base articles and T&C's]
In any event, we can accept a return of this item but the buyer is responsible for shipping per our standard warranty/return process.

*Xrsman APR 08, 2016 | 09:39AM EDT*
Thank you.

/Several days pass/

*Xrsman APR 13, 2016 | 08:43AM EDT*.
I need an RMA # from you to return this so I’m not charged a higher restocking fee

*Mark @ TST APR 13, 2016 | 09:23AM EDT*
Hi ---. Please return your item to:
TST Returns
RMA#----
---------
------, --, -----
Please review our return policy before returning your item.
RETURNS: We will accept returns up to 30 days after the date of purchase. Returns without a Return Merchandise Authorization number may be rejected. All items must be returned in original condition and packaging including any hardware and instruction sheets.The buyer is responsible for return shipping costs. Original shipping costs will not be refunded and there will be a 10% restocking fee on all items to cover the costs associated with processing the return. A higher restocking fee may apply if the item is returned without an RMA#, beyond the 30 day return policy, is damaged in any way, or if any pieces are missing. This restocking fee will not be waived under any circumstances.

*Xrsman APR 13, 2016 | 09:36AM EDT*
Thanks

*Mark @ TST APR 13, 2016 | 09:42AM EDT*
No problem ---.

*Xrsman MAY 03, 2016 | 12:59PM EDT*
Hi I just received the refund and I'm not happy. I didn't know I would be charged a 50% restocking fee...
This doesn't even cover the cost of shipping the item back to you for you to sell again. I gave an rma# and included all the parts it came with. There was no damage, it was in new condition.
When shall I relieve the rest of my refund?

*Mark @ TST MAY 03, 2016 | 04:32PM EDT*
Hi there – Upon receiving your item there was no RMA listed on the box, just a name. Once we opened the box we noticed the product components were scattered about without the original packaging or instructions and furthermore the bracket was bent quite noticeably and had a few paint chips. We are unable to re-sell that item which is why we charged you a 50% restocking fee.

*Xrsman MAY 03, 2016 | 05:02PM EDT*
1. I didn't receive instructions 2. That's the box it came in along with my signal lights.3. The one plastic package that held the plastif bags with bolts was open. None of the bolts were loose. 3. The condition you see is the condition I received it in. Maybe the bend is why it wouldn't fit on my bike? Do you not inspect each unit before it's sent to make sure it is installed spec? 4. The RMA that you gave me was written on the inside of the box
I paid full price for the item, I paid to ship it to myself and back to you. I couldn't use it so i sent it back so at least you could sell it to someone who can.
It is unacceptable that you've done this, I've lost even more money now.
If I don't receive the rest of my refund I'll take this dispute to PayPal, every bike forum I'm apart of, the better business Bureau and social media. This is not how you treat a customer.

*Kim @ TST MAY 04, 2016 | 08:47PM EDT*
Hi ---. Paying full price for an item and paying for shipping are standard practices in any retail transaction. Not receiving a full refund when you return a damaged item is also standard practice. Receiving any refund at all after returning a part we cannot resell is a courtesy as it is. Many companies would simply ship the damaged item back to you. We do QC all items before they leave our warehouse. This item most certainly was not shipped to you in this condition. You can feel free to take whatever recourse you wish – that’s your prerogative. But we have operated fully within the terms and conditions that you agreed to upon making your purchase.

*Xrsman MAY 04, 2016 | 09:46PM EDT*
Well it certainly was shipped in that condition. It was taken out of the box, held up to the bike and put back in the box. I wouldn't have sent it back otherwise. With the cost of shipping I wasn't going to be up any money, the full refund would have just covered the shipping cost. I tried to do YOU a favour by sending the part back so you could resell it.
What do I get in return? Screwed over.
I'm not concerned about a few bucks, it's the principle of the matter.
========== END CASE =============

·
Registered
509 Posts
(Cont'd from previous post...)

Points I'd like to make:

1. The item was damaged once we received it from your return. No doubt about that. It was either damaged when it left our facility (extremely unlikely but a .0001% chance is still possible), or you gorilla-handled it after you received the item (it is a sturdy bracket, after all). I don't know what the true case may be. However, you must realize we’re bombarded every day with people on this planet that are on a mission to extort situations like this. They will claim they never received a package, when in reality they've already installed their parts and they're looking for some freebies to take to the local pawn shop. They will claim an item is incompatible with their bike, when they later discover they own a 2012 model instead of the 2013 they thought they purchased from a guy. They will claim a taillight arrived in the mail shattered, when in reality they dropped it during install onto their concrete driveway. They'll even claim an item isn't "as advertised", only to find out they’ve never ordered parts from our store - they just assumed their mom ordered the right things for Christmas. As a business, it's difficult to decipher between malicious customers (or those that don't even know what model year bike they purchased) and those that have experienced an honest mistake on our part. For those of us that wouldn't lie to a company to "get ahead", we feel victimized from the "Terms and Conditions Wall" many ecommerce businesses must deploy in order to not lose their a** over and over (especially for small businesses that don’t operate on Amazon levels). It's an unfortunate result of "the minority" making things exceedingly more difficult for all of us that live an honest life.

2. I have both eyes on the box you returned the fender eliminator in. I have pictures of said box. Perhaps a leprechaun erased the RMA# from inside, but either way, there is no RMA reference in, out, or sideways with this box. Furthermore, I’m not sure “thank you” is a sufficient enough answer to my service representative for them to know you were immediately looking to proceed with the return, given the shipment charge obligation.

3. It is possible to flip and install this license plate bracket. However, is it possible to do so easily with Canadian plates and after the bracket has been bent away from design specs? I’m not sure. So for now, I’ll leave this a mute consideration. There are extraneous variables at play to comment more.

4. You're in Canada, and you know import taxes exist. If you noticed we didn't charge you during checkout for those fees (especially when you "buy a lot of stuff" and can name conglomerate retailers that add fees as a line item), why were you surprised to ultimately see them down the road? We operate a legal business, and Canada wants their share at some point. Whether we charge you up front during checkout or you get them when you receive the package - isn't it essentially the same? Let me know if I'm missing something here but I believe this should be a zero-sum event.

5. I'm bummed because this could have been avoided altogether. It would have made more sense for my customer service team to have contacted you once we received a damaged item. Especially when you make no reference to such things in the email thread. A quick conversation later and one of 2 things could have happened: 1) we work things out, you understand where we're coming from and we understand your point of view or 2) resolution is too far out of reach and we still end up here. My bet is on #1. It wasn't the best line of thinking for our guys to assess your damaged product and charge you a 50% restocking fee to your surprise.

6. To everyone reading this, I hope you now understand a small piece of the challenge we face as an online business. We have a great team here at TST Industries, and we’re giving everything we’ve got to build our future. Malicious people exist, and there's nothing I can do about that. As a business leader, I will go to great lengths to ensure my hardworking team can eat at the end of the day before I willingly hand over unnecessary money to fraudsters. Furthermore, I can attempt to train my team members to resolve situations comprehensively prior to surprising a customer with a 50% restocking charge. At the end of the day, we’re talking about a discrepancy of $6.01. I also believe in principles, but a “Buyer Beware” thread on a public forum? Bazinga.

To Xrsman, I understand you're frustration and I've done the best I can to see things from your perspective. Although this was ultimately a case of our word against yours, we could have communicated more effectively as a business to its customer. For that, I apologize. Hopefully at this point, you also have a better understanding of why my team did what they did. If you feel we should continue this conversation to arrive at a different refund amount for you, I ask we do it privately. We'll be standing by.
---------
Steven Fox
Executive Member of TST

·
Registered
479 Posts

I visited your page 30 minutes after you posted your first comment. TST visited your page prior to my visit.

Your account's last activity time matches closely with TST's.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
(Cont'd from previous post...)

Points I'd like to make:

1. The item was damaged once we received it from your return. No doubt about that. It was either damaged when it left our facility (extremely unlikely but a .0001% chance is still possible), or you gorilla-handled it after you received the item (it is a sturdy bracket, after all). I don't know what the true case may be. However, you must realize we’re bombarded every day with people on this planet that are on a mission to extort situations like this. They will claim they never received a package, when in reality they've already installed their parts and they're looking for some freebies to take to the local pawn shop. They will claim an item is incompatible with their bike, when they later discover they own a 2012 model instead of the 2013 they thought they purchased from a guy. They will claim a taillight arrived in the mail shattered, when in reality they dropped it during install onto their concrete driveway. They'll even claim an item isn't "as advertised", only to find out they’ve never ordered parts from our store - they just assumed their mom ordered the right things for Christmas. As a business, it's difficult to decipher between malicious customers (or those that don't even know what model year bike they purchased) and those that have experienced an honest mistake on our part. For those of us that wouldn't lie to a company to "get ahead", we feel victimized from the "Terms and Conditions Wall" many ecommerce businesses must deploy in order to not lose their a** over and over (especially for small businesses that don’t operate on Amazon levels). It's an unfortunate result of "the minority" making things exceedingly more difficult for all of us that live an honest life.

2. I have both eyes on the box you returned the fender eliminator in. I have pictures of said box. Perhaps a leprechaun erased the RMA# from inside, but either way, there is no RMA reference in, out, or sideways with this box. Furthermore, I’m not sure “thank you” is a sufficient enough answer to my service representative for them to know you were immediately looking to proceed with the return, given the shipment charge obligation.

3. It is possible to flip and install this license plate bracket. However, is it possible to do so easily with Canadian plates and after the bracket has been bent away from design specs? I’m not sure. So for now, I’ll leave this a mute consideration. There are extraneous variables at play to comment more.

4. You're in Canada, and you know import taxes exist. If you noticed we didn't charge you during checkout for those fees (especially when you "buy a lot of stuff" and can name conglomerate retailers that add fees as a line item), why were you surprised to ultimately see them down the road? We operate a legal business, and Canada wants their share at some point. Whether we charge you up front during checkout or you get them when you receive the package - isn't it essentially the same? Let me know if I'm missing something here but I believe this should be a zero-sum event.

5. I'm bummed because this could have been avoided altogether. It would have made more sense for my customer service team to have contacted you once we received a damaged item. Especially when you make no reference to such things in the email thread. A quick conversation later and one of 2 things could have happened: 1) we work things out, you understand where we're coming from and we understand your point of view or 2) resolution is too far out of reach and we still end up here. My bet is on #1. It wasn't the best line of thinking for our guys to assess your damaged product and charge you a 50% restocking fee to your surprise.

6. To everyone reading this, I hope you now understand a small piece of the challenge we face as an online business. We have a great team here at TST Industries, and we’re giving everything we’ve got to build our future. Malicious people exist, and there's nothing I can do about that. As a business leader, I will go to great lengths to ensure my hardworking team can eat at the end of the day before I willingly hand over unnecessary money to fraudsters. Furthermore, I can attempt to train my team members to resolve situations comprehensively prior to surprising a customer with a 50% restocking charge. At the end of the day, we’re talking about a discrepancy of $6.01. I also believe in principles, but a “Buyer Beware” thread on a public forum? Bazinga.

To Xrsman, I understand you're frustration and I've done the best I can to see things from your perspective. Although this was ultimately a case of our word against yours, we could have communicated more effectively as a business to its customer. For that, I apologize. Hopefully at this point, you also have a better understanding of why my team did what they did. If you feel we should continue this conversation to arrive at a different refund amount for you, I ask we do it privately. We'll be standing by.
---------
Steven Fox
Executive Member of TST
I'm glad you're so confident that I'm lying, unfortunately for you that's not the case. So no, I didn't gorilla handle the item.

I was very clear about the actions I'd take if I wasn't given the refund I deserved. I didn't bend your plate holder, like I mentioned numerous times I held it up to the bike, saw it wasn't going to work as I was told, and put it back in the box. It was as simple as that. All I was trying to do was send it back so you could resell it to someone who could use it.

Why in the **** would I dilebrately damage an item, then decide to send it for a refund knowing full well that I would pay the same amount of money to send it back that I'd receive from you?? In what world would someone do that??

You mention this is over a $6 refund. Well yes and no. I'm not trying to sound like an ******* here, but I make a lot of money. $6 is nothing to me. I don't need to scam companies for pennies, my time is worth more. What pisses me off is that I'm being penalized for something I didn't do.

Like mentioned earlier, I've never purchased this item, or even seen it before. So how am I to know it was bent?

I do purchase many items out of the US, and this is only the second time I've been charged like this at pick up. What you maybe don't know is that items manufactured in North America aren't applicable for duty. I guess it's wrong that I assumed your products were North America manufactured. If they are than it's your fault I was charges duty on them, that's something you need to take up with the Canadian border services.

Onto the RMA. Stephen you're right, I didn't write it on the box. I was about to, and the decided to ask the postal worker for some paper. Your RMA was written on a small (about the size of a post it note) piece of paper and placed inside. My guess is that it slipped out when your employee opened the box. That is my fault, and I will take responsibility for it. I should have remembered to get a 8.5x11 sheet to write it on.

You're absolutely right when you say it's my word against yours. Unfortunately the little guy is always going to lose in that situation. I understand as a business you need to be cautious, but not everyone is a scamming loser.

I created this thread because I said I would, I'm a man of my word. I wanted to bring light to this situation. I'm sorry you're bothered I did it, but I said I would, so I did.

I know for a fact that you're only offering more of my refund to try and aid your public image, so for that I refuse. It should not have taken this much effort for you to do the right thing

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks for the heads up. I was kinda interested in their tail lights.

I'll avoid doing business with TST Industries.

You should check out Motodynamic.com. They have great products and excellent customer service.
I will say I'm very happy with the integrated taillight light I bought from them.

I'm jusy not happy with their after sale service

·
Registered
966 Posts
Mistakes made on both sides.
Seller already acknowledged things they can do on their end to make things better. Buyer should read fine print better and take pics of items before placing them in box for shipping to verify content. Whenever you deal with people via internet/phones etc and not face to face you have to have documentation to prove your story, especially when they have your money.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Mistakes made on both sides.
Seller already acknowledged things they can do on their end to make things better. Buyer should read fine print better and take pics of items before placing them in box for shipping to verify content. Whenever you deal with people via internet/phones etc and not face to face you have to have documentation to prove your story, especially when they have your money.
This is good advice

·
Registered
940 Posts
I stand by TST. I have ordered 3 times from them and the shipping times, packaging, communication and quality of the product were flawless. If you have an issue with your individual order work it out with the vendor.

If you truly had a poor experience and they didn't help you out my condolences. Won't stop me from being a repeat buyer.

1 - 20 of 96 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.