Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am seriously considering buying a 600RR. I am curious what the average out-the-door price on a 2k4 is?

Thanks!

V

·
0 Posts
Dont do it! They are junk! ;-) jk Welcome to the forum. Sorry I cant help with what you are asking though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Depending on state taxes probly between $9200-$10,000, not including finance charges if financing. It also depends on if you plan to buy the extended warranties, gap insurance, maintanance & all that. But it's well worth it to get an RR!

·
Registered
139 Posts
i say anywhere between 7500-9000 otd depending where you live. Anything over 9k is too much.
Danny

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
you're from PA.. hmm, u get snow too i believe? so you're like NE, you have riding season.. they're probably a lot cheaper now since the season's almost over and they want to get things out so they can have the 05's come in. whatever u do, get a good deal and try throwing stuff in. stuff like helmet, jacket, slip ons and so on.

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
depends on where you are. I got ripped...., uh i mean i got mine for 9300 otd with a helmet and extended warr. good luck and welcome.

·
Ya'll betta RECKOGNIZE!!!!
2,926 Posts
dont buy one in the spring or late winter..

i live in NY.. got my 04 in mid february of 04 and i paid $9,200 for it..

either get the 04 in the fall or an 04 in the spring..

if i would of gotten an 03 in the spring i could of gotten one for around $7,400..

but i wanted the 04 and paid the price to get it that early in the year when they first came into the dealerships.

·
Registered
72 Posts
MSRP which is about 8500. these thigs sell like hotcakes. sticker price is what you pay if your lucky they will throw tax title and reg in for free like they did for me. I paid sticker but but it was ready to go with a plate and taxes clear. otherwise it would have been around 9200

·
Registered
405 Posts
skeetem said:
Depending on state taxes probly between $9200-$10,000, not including finance charges if financing. It also depends on if you plan to buy the extended warranties, gap insurance, maintanance & all that. But it's well worth it to get an RR!
whoa there nellie! r those pesos u're paying with? never buy a new stock jap 600 for 10g's. jezzuz... i paid 10,800 OTD for my 1000rr.

anything over 8 OTD is too much at this point in time especially if u live in cold weather states. u have to consider that there will be upgrades to next years model beyond changin the colors; therefore, they maybe more likely to cut the price on this years models in order to get rid of them. also, freight and setup charges r bullshiet charges. if they try to slide that by u tell em u're goin elsewhere.

·
Registered
932 Posts
SDCBR600RR said:
Are you guys counting bike+shipping+set up+tax+tags+license+doc fees too?
If people have posted OTD or "out the door", that includes everything; I.E. the price you must pay to take the bike out of the dealership.

·
Registered
730 Posts
4g1vn said:
I am seriously considering buying a 600RR. I am curious what the average out-the-door price on a 2k4 is?

Thanks!
Seems like the prices are the same as they were last year for the '03s. I got mine for $8400 OTD in Maryland and I'm very satisfied.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'm in CO, I bought a brand new 03 for $7600 {$1,000 cheaper than an 04 (they didn't have any 04s anyway) & I wanted the red one}, after taxes & all the other bull$hit it came out to $8800, so I guess an 04 woulda cost me at least $9800 if they had one

·
Registered
807 Posts
it all depends on how bad the dealer wants rid of them, competition in ur area, or just someother regional variable.

MSRP is 8599, then u have to had tax,tag,title + freight and prep

in addition to that, a lot of dealers have a dealer fee.

so theoretically, it could be close to 10.

I'd never pay that, i searched high and low and finally found a coupon in cycle trader to get one for 7499 + all that crap which brought the OTD price to be around 8500. I figure if u can ride away on a new bike for under MSRP, you done good

Later

·
Registered
807 Posts
it all depends on how bad the dealer wants rid of them, competition in ur area, or just someother regional variable.

MSRP is 8599, then u have to had tax,tag,title + freight and prep

in addition to that, a lot of dealers have a dealer fee.

so theoretically, it could be close to 10.

I'd never pay that, i searched high and low and finally found a coupon in cycle trader to get one for 7499 + all that crap which brought the OTD price to be around 8500. I figure if u can ride away on a new bike for under MSRP, you done good

Later

1 - 19 of 19 Posts