Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm up in Canada and am driving down to the US to buy a bike next week.
How can I find out if there is any leans on the bike?

I can get the VIN number from the seller in advance, but is there a place that can check for me?

How about carfax, does that work for bikes too?
Thanks

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
ask him to fax you a copy of the title or at least the section that would tell you if theres a liens recorded. This way there are no doubts ( if hes honest and faxes the actual title).

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Canadian DMV can probably check that out for ya

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Canadian DMV can probably check that out for ya
Hey twisty, aren't you from Canada? I am curious on why you moved? Just saw a movie called Sicko.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Not completely sure about other states, but here in Georgia, it is listed on the face of the title. It has a section specifically for liens.

·
Registered
1,266 Posts
Hey twisty, aren't you from Canada? I am curious on why you moved? Just saw a movie called Sicko.

Cause i was paying almost 3 grand a year to ride and not even riding a full year !I moved ot Cali for work, my bf and the best canyon rides I have ever seen ! and I know pay 21.00 a month in insurance :) and ride every stinkin day !

Sicko ???? don't remember that one ?

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
You and the bf are In the wrong state for year around riding Young Lady :rocker: Arizona Is the place to be, Now for the canyons.. Well Cali may have us there

Cause i was paying almost 3 grand a year to ride and not even riding a full year !I moved ot Cali for work, my bf and the best canyon rides I have ever seen ! and I know pay 21.00 a month in insurance :) and ride every stinkin day !

Sicko ???? don't remember that one ?

·
King of UPS
2,946 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts