Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok…it’s getting down to the nitty gritty. There is a dealer here in Toronto that is offering me the last new 04 black/silver RR in his shop for mid 9k’s. I really haven’t spent too much time negotiating the price on it yet but, I have a feeling that they really want to get rid of there stock to make room for the 05’s.

Does this price sound reasonable? Should I wait until the spring? Does anyone have any good tips for buying new bikes from dealers??

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
is that 9k (canadian?)... you should be able to buy 04 leftovers for about 8k OTD (this is USD)... but if you're talking about 9k USD - thats just way too much... please do some more research so you wont get screwed by any dealerships...

·
Registered
29 Posts
which dealer are you talking about? mcbride? im just outside toronto

keep in mind that in midseason you can get that bike for $12000 total OTD price.

i wouldnt go over $11000 max at this time of year, probably try $10500

does that mid 9Ks include freight and all the crap???

·
Registered
546 Posts
if import/export laws aren't too stringent; i saw 03rr's last winter at Naults in NH for 6500 brand new. perhaps they will be like that this winter too? during the summer, a friend who works there was putting 04 1000rr's otd for 9200. (silver and red only)

·
Registered
4,500 Posts
also - if you're financing the bike - make sure you have secured financing so you dont have to deal with their own financing and you can just but it asap...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts