Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What the hell is the real difference between the 2 slip-ons the Akrapovic website offers? One ending in 'HACT' and 'ACT'? Both look the same and have same stats on the website. Much appreciated to whom can describe the difference please and ty.

·
Registered
276 Posts
S-H6SO13-ACT = Stainless/Titanium/Carbon Fiber
S-H6SO13-HACT = Stainless/Stainless/Carbon Fiber

S-H6SO13T-ACT = Titanium/Titanium/Carbon Fiber

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So technically there are 3 kinds of the slip on.
One made purely out of steel another half and half and one full
Made of titanium. So does anyone know where I could purchase the full titanium version?

·
Registered
16 Posts
i just got an akrapovic slip on and what the guy told me was the one with the H is one that you cannot remove the baffle off the exhaust.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Jeeez so many things to know before you buy the right one, the most popular websites dont explain the kind of akrapovic slip on they offer. I do want the full titanium hexagon carbon fiber slip on, I guess I am just curious to where i can order the correct one.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Jeeez so many things to know before you buy the right one, the most popular websites dont explain the kind of akrapovic slip on they offer. I do want the full titanium hexagon carbon fiber slip on, I guess I am just curious to where i can order the correct one.
I know what you mean. You pick the brand then the model then the feature. So many choices. :retard:

·
Registered
190 Posts
The ACT is the race / track version. The HACT is the "street" version, which may or may not be street legal in your state. HACT comes with the removable noise reduction insert / baffle.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It's the 07 RR, So the HACT is for the street use and has the removable baffle. Guess I'll call up motomummy or revzilla. Thanks for all the help guys!

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
I know this is too late but maybe it will help the next guy looking at this.
Send Biohazard (who is a board sponsor) a PM before you order an Akra exhaust. I hear he has good prices.
http://www.600rr.net/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=150

1 - 13 of 13 Posts