Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so I'm pretty close to finalizing this deal on a 09 phx ed with 650mi, 2.5 yrs left on the warranty. the guy was asking $8k but i talked him down to $7700 which is still more than i wanted to pay but i [email protected] bike and its practically brand new. he bought it in march and i dont know how much he paid but I'm guessing it was close to 11k with the extended warranty which btw i think is a total rip. I been looking for over 3months and this is the best/newest used bike i could find. so do u guys think I'm getting a pretty good deal?

·
Registered
80 Posts
i bought my 09 with 0 miles on it back in march for $9111 out the door, 650 miles is nothing, and with the warranty u shouldn't have any worries, i recommend debadging it to all white, but to each his own...ride safe

·
Registered
133 Posts
Sounds like a good deal to me

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i bought my 09 with 0 miles on it back in march for $9111 out the door, 650 miles is nothing, and with the warranty u shouldn't have any worries, i recommend debadging it to all white, but to each his own...ride safe
well my initial thought was to repsol the 600 b/c that look is so god damn SICK! but ya getting a blow dryer out and pulling off all those stickers would look tight too; thats what i did with my R1 raven; as soon as i got it home from the dealer all the stickers/logos came right off and so many people asked me what kinda bike it was. i was actually thinkin the phx ed design is so affliction-esqe which is a fad that i think has passed already and i gladly never participated in the wearing of T-shirts that look like tattoos, lame as hell imo. thanks dude for the imput, gonna get this bike soon

1 - 7 of 7 Posts