Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm currently deployed and I'm interested in buying a 600rr online through Honda to have when I return home. Just wondering if anyone has purchase their 600rr online. If so was the process relatively easy or should I just wait to return home and deal with the dealer face to face...
Thanks for any feedback!

·
Registered
780 Posts
When you say purchase online, do you mean that they will deliver to your house when you're not there or just sign contracts and pick up the bike when you return? Also, when r u getting back? If you get back near year end, the 05 may already be out.
NEways, I didn't purchase my bike online, nor would I recommend it. When I bought my bike, I signed all the paperwork and gave the bike a 'once over' just cuz I was sooooo damn happy. I noticed that the fairings had some minor scratches and had to get fixed.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
i agree with the "hold on until you get back" idea. that way you can check out your baby and make sure everything is as it should be. by the way, where are you deployed? what unit?

BE SAFE!! laters!!

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
I agree with them also. Wait til you can buy it and see everything right there, or have someone you REALLY trust buy it for you, but then there is thewhole title thing. Best to wait, you won't gain anything by having it paid for waiting on you.

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
when you do go to order...I would go through the dealership in ohio....I need to get the link again from wizard...they have AWESOME prices....

·
Registered
212 Posts
I vote wait till you get back. The pros and cons vs. potential risk don't even come close. PLUS- odds are Honda will charge you 100%msrp plus maybe delivery or etc...They also probably won't throw in anything a dealer might.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey wizard, where at in WA do you live?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm due to get home mid Nov time frame. When do the 05's come out anyways, like Feb? Has anyone heard of any new/improved changes to the new models? I imagine I'll probably wait and purchase face to face. Preesh on the advice and thanks for the Ohio link, I'll check it out... :beer:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts