Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya so i installed my CA integrated tail a few days ago along with hotbodies flushmounts (i wanted something cheap, but watsens FTW) the resistors that they sent me with the tail light are junk!! pretty much the wires on the ends of the resistors are broke, disconnected, shorting out, whatever, they are just junk.. im guna call em and complain and see if they send me new ones.. jw what u guys have for resistors?? let me know, thanks

·
Registered
528 Posts
i opted to ditch the resistors and get one of those relays, i havent installed anything yet though so i cant tell you how its gonna work out.

·
Registered
415 Posts
I got a set of flush mounts and a integrated tail light from ebay. both were an off brand and didn't require resistors. i paid about $56 for the tail light and $20 for flushmounts. and i havent had any problems with either one.

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
STU
just replace the flasher relay bro way easier , cleaner , less headaches in the long run :icon_lol:

Trust me man here is your link :five:
http://www.customled.com/
next patient in line please step up :wav:

·
Registered
528 Posts
moeman im waiting on my relay to come in from there, when it gets here ill install my lights but idk where this relay goes... mind gettin a picture and pointin it out or at least describe it for us?

·
Administrator
51,152 Posts
Pitt
You are lucky bro why cause you got an 08 where the relay is next
to the battery easy acess then older RR

Here is your picture part # 11 This site should be your best bud
www.bikebandit.com

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
so moe, wheres the relay on an 06? haha.. thanks for the tips

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok cool.. you'd think id know this stuff since ive been around for a while haha.. but if i got that relay would i use it to replace part #8 from pic 1? whats pic 2 for?

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Turns out # 8 is the headlight relay so my search continues
been a long time since i worked on the turn signal relay for
my 03 RR so forgive me for taking some extra time to find
the info you need
oh its cool man.. im sure i can figure it out eventually haha..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts