Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intergrated Taillight (Blinker does not blink)

Hey I have done some searching:book1: on this topic but can not find anything specific to my problem. I have hooked up the CA, and the blinkers do not blink. They signal left to right and do not blink. Everything else worked without a problem. Any ideas what the problem is??? Any help would be great.

Try to keep flaming to a minimal. :director:

Thanks, Hector

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
If it makes a difference I have a 06 600rr

Thanks

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey I have done some searching on this topic but can not find anything specific to my problem. I have hooked up the CA, and the blinkers do not blink. They signal left to right and do not blink. Everything else worked without a problem. Any ideas what the problem is??? Any help would be great.

Try to keep flaming to a minimal.

Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Started the bike, didnt blink at first then it started to blink. This is off and on and now it doesnt blink. Any other ideas. Also would it make a difference that I have the blinker wires tapped into the plug and play harness for the scorpio alarm.

Thanks for any help

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I tried with the resistors on and off with same results. Its just odd how it didnt work and then started to work and from there it was a on and off problem.

Anymore help would be great.

Thanks

·
Registered
212 Posts
Sounds like you have your blinkers hooked up to constant power. Be sure you have it wired right. If your front blinkers are blinking then your probably not wired right

·
Registered
625 Posts
ok i have the same problem. I have hotbodies front and CA in back but the flash so fast they basically stay on, I used the resistors and nothing changed. Help us PLZ

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yea I am still having the problem as well. I got them to work for a few seconds and then they just turn solid.

I have no clue whats wrong.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes I do have ones in the front as well. I dont think I need the resistors because I had them blinking for a moment and then they just stay solid.

K

·
0 Posts
This isn't a how to.... this sounds more like trouble shooting...

**IF ONLY THERE WAS A FORUM FOR SUCH A THING**

·
Registered
625 Posts
well went to radio shack picked up 2 10 ohm resistors put the negative on ne end of the resistor and the positive and tailight wire to the other end. worked like a charm only cast 1.49

·
Registered
625 Posts
i went to radio shack and got 10 ohm resistors today. put the negative on one end o the resistor and the positive and the tailight wire on the opposite end worked like a charm. cost 1.49

·
Registered
17 Posts
i had the same problem but it is only present when the bike is off. once i start it they start to blink. does it always blink when you have it on or just sometimes

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
it blinks when the bike is on only for a moment then when you turn off the blinker and turn it on again it stays solid.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts