Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off this happened about a month ago,, I am only getting arround to posting pics now

this is at my local track

on to the pics (lots to come)

arriving (my buddy and his R1, the kawi is another friends, and of course the RR is mine)

the parking (they spend all this money on the track and almost none on the parking lot LOL damn gravel,, the bikes were really dusty after the day and i washed mine fresh that morning)

some honda's and other bikes in the lot (any members see their bikes?)

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
some sort of mad max machine

the podium

some umbrella girls

some race bikes

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the new BMW 1000RR (nice in person but i hate the headlights)

and a nice car

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ haha ya,, the chic with red hair was the hotest hands down but she seemed kinda 'dirty',,, I mean look at her fake nails LOL,, but this is a private track that doesn't hold many comercial events there isn't even any stands,, the total amount of umbrella girls was 4 LOL,, so you get what you get

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
just a bump

·
Registered
551 Posts
nice pics.....i wanna get to a track day soon.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
Sweet! How was the turnout? I heard it was pretty low, but that looks like a decent amount of bikes. Apparently they are going to build a bridge over the track to make it a more spectator friendly track.. you can't see **** now lol

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sweet! How was the turnout? I heard it was pretty low, but that looks like a decent amount of bikes. Apparently they are going to build a bridge over the track to make it a more spectator friendly track.. you can't see **** now lol

The turn out was pretty good i guess,,, maybe 2000 people,, really hard to tell though,,

My first time going to a race like that,,, REALLY cool to see in person

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Haha nice you got my bike!

HAHA,, I figured I would walk arround the parking lot taking pics of all the 600RR's in hopes to get a pic members bike.. and it worked:five:

you and who ever went with you should have rode up with us, the bigger the group the better

I tried to get Ottawa members to join us for the ride but they all wimped out LOL

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
Szoke ftw..... Is that Daigle's Excel Hundo?

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
LOL what???

Jordan Szoke! The guy in the pic in YOUR post... LOL He is the reigning CDN Superbike Champion. Beside him is Brett McCormick.

Kevin Lacombe

I was asking if the Excel Honda Moto bikes belong to Karl Daigle, another CDN rider. The 83 on the dirtbike tells me they belong to Marie Josee Boucher.

Learn the CDN racers man!! :)

·
Registered
5,537 Posts
^He's CDN...... LOL

·
Registered
7,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd love to wach more superbike racing but i have no time to watch any TV,, so what i pick up about superbike i read in the paper and magazines,, still not alot of time to read that,, i spend most of my free time riding and washing my bike, chill'n with my girl and gett'n drunk with my friends,, LOL

·
Registered
32 Posts
Nice pics, I was up there that weekend, great weather. I taped the TSN coverage, it was on last Sat at 4am nice to see what happened on the rest of the track.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts