Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
"I think it should be illegal" oh really, so you want them to instead be sitting in the car ahead of you creating even more traffic? dumbasses..

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
oh man Tony the second video in your sig is hilarious, she kinda just crumples right onto the floor hahahaha

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thats why I'm glad most people don't vote. Less motorcycles= less traffic. "I don't think it's fair" is my 10 year olds response and you know what? He shouldn't drive either although he's been shifting a 5 speed from the passenger seat since 6 when traffic permits! Live in my state with tourists and DA old people. All cagers should moped for 4 weeks prior to getting an auto license. Sorry, beer makes me ramble....and breed.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Lane splitting really needs to make its way to all of the other states. Cali isn't the only state with rambunctious traffic :)

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I honestly think it should be illegal. Most bikes out there are not air cooled anymore. I see to many idiots going way to fast while doing it. I still think that motorcycles should be able to travel in the carpool lanes but as for splitting, I think a lot of time it's done by people who are to lazy to sit at a light just like everyone else.

·
Watch out Vale Xavier Alexander is coming
1,088 Posts
I honestly think it should be illegal. Most bikes out there are not air cooled anymore. I see to many idiots going way to fast while doing it. I still think that motorcycles should be able to travel in the carpool lanes but as for splitting, I think a lot of time it's done by people who are to lazy to sit at a light just like everyone else.
You tell that to my bike which hovers @ 240 degrees when I come to a standstill....that's with the fan running in the summertime...

And most if not all harley's are still air cooled.....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts