Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife bought me a gift certificate for the two day camp at the superbike school to be used when ever I want. I just wanted to check to see if anyone on the forum has any plans to go to this school any time this summer. None of my friends are going to go, so I wanted to hang with someone. I can go any weekend.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
1,733 Posts
I'm going June 11, but it's not a 2-day camp. Man, 2-day camp, I'm excited for you. I can't wait until I get on the track, it will be my first time out.

·
Registered
167 Posts
That two day camp sounds like a blast. Their bikes and gear! I wouldn't mind flying somewhere this summer and going to the 2day, but it would probably have to be in July-August. When are you planning on heading out there?

Wish I would have looked at that site a few months ago. They had a course at Texas World Speeday...which is like 5 minutes from my house.

·
Registered
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
weeks21m said:
That two day camp sounds like a blast. Their bikes and gear! I wouldn't mind flying somewhere this summer and going to the 2day, but it would probably have to be in July-August. When are you planning on heading out there?

Wish I would have looked at that site a few months ago. They had a course at Texas World Speeday...which is like 5 minutes from my house.
I can pretty much go anytime. I would prefer to stay in cali, so I was looking at the streets of willow springs camp at the end of october.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts