Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a free viceo with one of my favorite mags from Brittain. Included in this video, Bikes Aloud, is a stunt team from the US. I have nothing against stunting but as a purist at heart I am sick and tired of the general public thinking were a bunch of speed freak organ donors because of all the A-holes riding around popping wheelies down the middle of the highway or roads in town.

All this irresponsibility will cost us dearly. Take for example the Senator who killed those bikers and received 100 days in jail. We aren't valued in society and for good reason.

Our negative actions and their resounding consequences will come to fruition. I have been riding since I was a small boy and I am only 30. I live, eat and breath motorcycling.

Watching my lifes enjoyment being destroyed due to a consistent minority is frustrating.

For those of you who do not believe me or who do not understand open the newspaper, crack a book and get involved in pending legislative actions in the US and overseas.

Act responsibly, please.

·
Registered
140 Posts
No offense but I bought a sport bike to go fast every now and then. If I never wanted to go fast I would of bought a cruiser. I'm not really concerned how people stereo type me. I dont think anyone one this board doesnt ocasionaly go a little than the speed limit every now and then. But thats what makes this country so great.....everyone is allowed to voice his/her opinion. :Flag:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts