1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
218 Posts
Yes this game does look really promising. I still play mw2. I love the game despite a few things. But black ops is not for me. Hopefully infinity ward blows black ops out the water with this one

·
Registered
78 Posts
This is going to be awesome. But not looking forward to the long days and nights without sunlight and instant noodles. Those were the days..

·
Registered
704 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
165 Posts
Call of Duty Elite.. paid social networking thing for MW3 that is sorta like what black ops has but more. like.. prizes... and.. tournaments... just watch the vids :)

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
definitely looks promising. i generally like the infinity ward games better than the strictly activision ones.

·
Registered
91 Posts
People, please buy Battlefield 3 instead. Call of Duty has officially ruined the FPS industry and is selling the same game year after year, with a 90% market share

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm not going to pay monthly for a game to get add ons. That is just silly.

·
Registered
345 Posts
I dont understand? How is battlefield not selling the same thing? The new COD looks alot different than the last IMO I will agree that they are raping us on the map packs

·
Registered
91 Posts
I dont understand? How is battlefield not selling the same thing? The new COD looks alot different than the last IMO I will agree that they are raping us on the map packs
Battlefield has an all new engine and the entire game has pretty much been redone. Call of Duty on the other hand has used the exact same engine for the past 4 titles (now 5th with MW3), basically just changing the guns and maps with each release.

The thing is Call of Duty has become such a casual shooter that everyone has it, forcing almost any new FPS developer with a bright new idea out of the industry. Battlefield is one of the few big titles still standing that can even put a dent in the COD industry.

·
BOTM Winner 05/15
9,996 Posts
Battlefield, FTMFW! I'll still grab MW3 for the story play, but the Battlefield series is where it's at.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I will be buying both Mw3 and Bf3. Mw is better for a quick play, Bf is good for more involved gaming. I am however buying the mw3 xbox 360 with the 320 GB Hd, time to upgrade my old white xbox with no hdmi connection!

·
Registered
431 Posts
Due to my addiction to games i will be buying both MW3 and BF3. Although i know BF3 is going to kick the **** out of anything.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts