Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Fiend for the track pipe.
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up riders? due to procrastination i've severely put off writing a psychology paper that's due tomorrow afternoon 'til now. anyways... i was hoping to gain a little of your help by asking you to take a poll. however, the more i try to develop a sound survey i am confronted by more and more obstacles. as of right now i have a page and a half done, but it's lacking data. if you or anyone you know has about a 4 page research paper on the subject of psychology, please, let me know. your help is greatly appreciated. thanks in advance.

·
Registered
151 Posts
that sounds easy.

Just say that psychology is a load of bull. Also, put in your paper that it sucks that you have to pay for this class when it has nothing to do with want you want to do out of college... unless it does... which means the career path you chose is...

·
Registered
7,495 Posts
Actually psychology is a good subject. It helps you read a lot of people, figure out how they react to things, underlying emotions. Great if you want to be a mental terrorist. If you've got a couple years of psychology under your hat it's a lot easier to be manipulative. It also helps to determine what someone is going to do before they do it. And no, it's not always obvious.

·
Registered
151 Posts
problem is that not all people think alike. Unlike math, where math is absolute, peoples minds are like an ever-constantly changing variable. Unfortunately inside ones mind, too many variables to count. Yes, many different people can be affected, but it's like the jedi mind-trick... it only works on the weak-minded. There is no absoluteness in psychology. There will always be a huge gray area.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Posted at 2116 according to my clock? Only 4 pages?

You should have been able to crank that out pretty easy dude. Based on the time, you should already be done or at least putting the finishing touches on it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts