Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I thought it would be a cool idea for us riders around here to have our own 600rr.net picnic like some of these other guys are in there areas. I was thinking if we could get everyone that is willing and able to meet at Potato Creek on St. Road 4 in North Liberty to have a cook out and what not. The afterwords do 50 mile bike run or something. If you have some different ideas, throw em at me. Really anybody can come not matter where you live. As long as your down for the ride.

Here is the link to the park, http://www.in.gov/dnr/parklake/2972.htm

If your interested copy this list and put your name down and where your from. We can settle a date after we see if enough people wanna come.

1. Ryan Casper - Valparaiso, Indiana
2. Mike Otto - Portage, Indiana
3. Andrew Simmameyer - Laporte, Indiana
4. Andrew Hart - Laporte, Indiana

·
30,000 pounds of bananas
938 Posts
I would totally be down for it. I live in Canada so I would have to throw the bike in the back of the truck to get there... But hell ya I would be down!!!

Stew

·
Bleedin' Honda Red
2,380 Posts
i might be down as well. from illinois and would also prolly trailer the bike but would love to come! North Liberty is only about 3 hours away. great idea :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Phuck the dumb $hit...I would ride that ****...Me and fatality could come up and prolly bring a few more people

1 - 7 of 7 Posts