Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can anyone do me a big favor and photoshop a black cbr 600 2007 and put the graphics that they put on the red ones except can you make the wings er w/e red... please and thank you... basically take a red 07-08 cbr and make the red black and the black red... lol

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Ok, I got a stock photo to work with, so you want the red to be black and the black to be red, right? What about the mid's do you want them the same, red, or black? I'll see what I can do. I'm not a PS wizard, but I can probably make this happen.

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Hey, I'm sorry, but I hope you don't mind waiting a couple of days. I'm a Marine deployed in Iraq right now and we have a very busy few days ahead of us, so I probably won't be able to get to this project till like Sun or Mon. Sorry man, but I will get it done. I'll do one with red mids and one with black mids.:gun1:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its alright man nvm.. im gunna get a red bike instead... lol sorry i went to look at the black bike and he tried painting parts of it and did a horrible job..

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Wow, I really wish I saw your reply before I spent so much time hookin it up. :banghead: Well, it's done, so here it is anyway. Keep in mind this was a rush job and has a lot of rough edges but hopefully it will give you a rough idea anyway. Here's the original, and then 1 with a red mid, and 1 with a black mid.

Like I said, I'm no PS wizard. And I'm sad to admit, for a rush job, this still took me a lot of time.

·
Registered
11,156 Posts
can you do me a favor devil dog????? photoshop slaps808's avatar but paint him a shade of brown??? i need a new avatar

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
Wow, that's the first time I've been electronically "Devil Dogged" :icon_hang

I'm not really into avatar jacking, but I could probably do that.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
wow that looks really sick but im already buying a red one and not a black one now.. the red one was a better deal

·
Registered
28,565 Posts
can you do me a favor devil dog????? photoshop slaps808's avatar but paint him a shade of brown??? i need a new avatar
bwahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhaha
dude, you had me rollin. crack me the fvck up dawg!
talk bout random ass questions. and on top of that...you DD'd him. lmfao!!! hahahahaha

·
Registered
80 Posts
not to be an ass...but i've seen a few of these threads lately.......there's an "official photoshop" thread in the pictures/videos section with a couple of guys that do a great job (federr and gizmo).........................those 2 shopped bikes look good though!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how come it looks like its a darker red.. just cause its over a black color?... can you take the red one and make the mid and lower fairings the same red as the top... im thinking about making it all red..

·
Fabulous Disaster
327 Posts
I guess the red isn't perfect, but I said I'm no pro at PS. Not to mention it was late and I was working on about 3 hours sleep the night before. With my blurry eyes they looked close enough at the time.I'll see what I can do, but maybe you might want to hit up federr or gizmo in the PS thread. I'm still a PS noob.

·
Registered
8,880 Posts
Wow, I really wish I saw your reply before I spent so much time hookin it up. :banghead: Well, it's done, so here it is anyway. Keep in mind this was a rush job and has a lot of rough edges but hopefully it will give you a rough idea anyway. Here's the original, and then 1 with a red mid, and 1 with a black mid.

Like I said, I'm no PS wizard. And I'm sad to admit, for a rush job, this still took me a lot of time.

i think that looks pretty sick...

bwhahahahaha.... thats awesome... :all_cohol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts