Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys and girls.I would like to meet you guys as my band tours across the U.S. starting April 16th at the New jersey Skatefest.I play guitar in a band call Andrew W.K. and would love to meet up with ya.Go to www.awkworld.com for tour dates.I also own a 03 red rr and figured this would be a cool way to meet other riders.Cool.Hope to hear from ya :D

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
we will be in poughkeepsie at The Chance and NYC at the irving Plaza on May24 and 27th.Check the website for more dates.and yes on the Madden game.
Thanks

·
Registered
8,498 Posts
The May show sounds doable in Raliegh..... Be cool to meet up with ya and ride...maybe meet the rest of the band!!

sweet!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
right on guys,I won't be able to ride for at least 2 mths but it would be great to meet those of you that are.

Stay safe :D

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Man, I love AWK, he's f#$%*n crazy. I remember seeing this show on MTV where he went to this all black women's college and just drove them insane. He's just a nut. Are you guys coming to either St. Louis or KC, or just anywhere near Missouri?

·
Please Excuse me, I've been drinking again.
4,452 Posts
Jesus christ...you f'ggin' kiss-asses...the music's pretty good. it's like..."party - metal" :mrgreen: Definately origional. Not sure if I'll make it out to the show...but I heard that you guys are pretty cool. Didn't ya'll come to The Quest last year in Minneapolis, MN? I remember hearing something about you guys picking up some kids without rides and giving them rides home...A++ in my books. If some cats wanna ride to the show if you stop through Minnesota...I'd be down with checking you guys out.

EDIT: Lame ass...just checked out the tour dates...and not coming through MN! :bitchslap: But maybe I'll roll out to Madison...who knows.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We played in Vegas back in November for the Spike Tv Video Game awards.he closest is in L.A. on May 7th. Sorry man.Hey ,that would be a nice ride :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
I'm in Milwaukee, WI and it says on the site that you'll be here on the 23 of April. I'd love to meet up. My buddy actually bartends at The Rave, where you are playing.

How would you like to meet?

Mike

1 - 20 of 39 Posts