Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yo yo i just came up on a mad amount of money on my W2!! i wanna put roughly 3/4 into some visual mods for my 09 phoenix... about 1000-1200!!! whos giving me a deal!! definately got to get a hold of TRIPAGE..i kinda wanna get some new levers!! i need some ideas, you can view my images and check out the bike, i already have the jardine rt1, which im extremely happy with, im looking at websites trying to compile a nice list, so all ideas welcome..thanks

·
Registered
837 Posts
asv levers, do it

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
probably the normal asvs, not sure if i can hang with the short version might eff me up..

·
Registered
646 Posts
I think you should buy 120 sets of PAIR valve plates. I'll ship them too you free! Or maybe 118 set of block-off plates, and a set of bar end weights. :banger: I love tax time, for now anyway.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Send Disco a PM, he will hook it up. Oh you are in San Diego, just go see him at Cycle Sector on Miramar Rd!

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
what are block off plates? i dont know sh!t about parts..i just know how to ride!!!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
Send Disco a PM, he will hook it up. Oh you are in San Diego, just go see him at Cycle Sector on Miramar Rd!
is it me or are you talking in 3rd person:retard::drunk:

·
Registered
646 Posts
This guy speaks true. It's almost like he knows the Disco. Block-off plates are to remove your PAIR system, or smog stuff from the bike. They are cool! You really only need 1 set, but if you buy 120 you'll have spares!

·
Registered
8,768 Posts

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
You know...it's funny, because I almost started up a thread yesterday asking why in the hell it seems like vendors are pretty active on other forums with group buys and stuff, and this one seems to be D E D.

I know 2010 can't be starting out so strong for you guys that you don't need the business.

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
You know...it's funny, because I almost started up a thread yesterday asking why in the hell it seems like vendors are pretty active on other forums with group buys and stuff, and this one seems to be D E D.

I know 2010 can't be starting out so strong for you guys that you don't need the business.

Oooooh just wait...the Disco is working on something BIG! ;)

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
i think we more or less totally jacked this dudes thread...

·
Registered
785 Posts
JACKING THREAD!

i'm looking for:

asv levers
techspec tank pad
pitbull forward handle rear spool stand
driven d3 grips
goproHD camera

somebody give me a deal!

·
Premium Member
13,432 Posts
Cool! I'll let you know about our sales before we announce them publicly. I gotta get organized still...

·
Registered
837 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
probably the normal asvs, not sure if i can hang with the short version might eff me up..
yeah i have the normal length ones, they're magical

1 - 20 of 22 Posts