Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

I may be selling my '03 and getting a newer RR but before I do I need to get an idea of what it's worth.

It's a yellow '03 and is in great condition... 35xx miles and has made all servcie intervals. It's got the extended warranty plus a few mods (micron dual outlet, fender eliminator, solo cowl, short stalk rear signals, tank bag, plus some other nick-nacks) and a paddock stand. I bought it new in the Summer of '04. It's been very well cared for, garaged, never ridden in rain, and has never been in any sort of an accident... there's hardly a scratch anywhere on 'er.

The Kelly Blue Book shows it right at $6000. Does this sound right? I was initialy thinking that this would be worth more like $6500.

I just need to know, I put a feeler out locally here and I've gotten some response already and I just need to know a starting price.

Thanks a lot for any help you guys can provide!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
A lot depends on the area, I got a '04 with 2,300mi for the 6500 range. I think 6k-6500 is a good range to start. With your warranty, I'd push 6,500.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks alot! That makes sense and I do know prices vary a lot depending on location and the urgency to sell plays a lot into it.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it... this gives me a starting point.

·
Registered
870 Posts
You have about a month and half left of prime selling season then your price is going to start dropping significantly. Once the dog days of july arrive you will be lucky to get 5s.

Peace

1 - 4 of 4 Posts