Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can a motorcyclist park the 2008 Honda CBR600RR super sport on New York State streets without the license plate legally? So when the motorcyclist would operate the 2008 Honda CBR600RR super sport, then the motorcyclist would reattach the license plate. And after the motorcyclist parks on a New York State street, the motorcyclist would remove the motorcycle license plate.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Can a motorcyclist park the 2008 Honda CBR600RR super sport on New York State streets without the license plate legally? So when the motorcyclist would operate the 2008 Honda CBR600RR super sport, then the motorcyclist would reattach the license plate. And after the motorcyclist parks on a New York State street, the motorcyclist would remove the motorcycle license plate.
I would hazard to guess NO! What I'm about to say is crazy, but why don't you call your local PD and ask them this same question? They aren't going to force you to a pee test, or anal cavity search for the answer, they don't give two fk's about you!

·
Registered
364 Posts
In order to get it to the parking spot, you'd have to have been be riding on the streets, so it'll have to be registered /plated. I can't imagine a scenario where you'd want to pull it out if a truck/trailer, park it on the street, then load it back into a truck/trailer, but if this is your scenario, you could probably win the argument. Idk...

·
Registered
966 Posts
On a public street is using a motorway, which requires plate and tag regardless of the vehicle being in motion or not.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts