Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody have one of them headlight bulb holders(adapters?) laying around?? (don't know what it's called) it's the black adapter piece that really does nothing at all except hold the actual bulb.

If anybody has one laying around they could send to me, it would be highly appreciated. I could send you a couple bucks or whatever, just let me know... If you have 2 of them , I will take two.

Reason i need these right ???

Well, to make a long story short, either me, or my buddy's wife(at my local shop) ordered the wrong bulbs, we got 100Watt bulbs and never realized it and it pretty much melted the damn adapter and started melting the other one.... the highbeam one, is useable for now but my low beam one is tasted, I'm really glad it burnt my bulb out and made me look or i could have caught my sh!t on fire..LOL... Was just one of them stupid mistakes from not paying attention.... so now I got the right 55Watt bulbs but i'm needing the little black adapter thing-a-ma-jigs.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
I thought i had a couple but no dice i must have gave them away
they sell for 5.95 i replaced one 6 month after i bought my 03

·
Get Jiggy with it
6,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
$5.95?? They are trying to charge me $almost $12 each out here.....I'll have to look at a few other places.

Thanks Moe

1 - 4 of 4 Posts