Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you may already know....I'm in Taiwan and there are now Honda dealerships here. I have a Euro model RR and I have all the warranty certificates from a Honda dealership in Spain...I'vre tried to cantact them and several other dealerships in Europe, but not one has written back over one week....My guess is that they couldn't care less about one RR in Taiwan!....But, i have a buke under International warranty and for the benefit of safety, i'm entitled to the recall.

Could anyone help me out with this?...I just need someone to contact their dealership and see if they are kind enough to handle my recall....Maybe they could send me the part and I could do the work myself....I can provide any information related to the bike if the dealer requires it!.....it would be much appreciated...cheers guys!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ceph, Thanks a lot bud, you can post on the thread or send me a PM when you know the result. I'll definetly owe someone bigtime for this!.... :smile:

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It's valid for all worldwide models exept the early production models!.....there is a thread abit further down where it says about the dates that are valid for the recall!.....Where are you in Canada?...I'm from Montreal!

·
Registered
13,229 Posts
martymcflyrr said:
have we got any info on the outcome of the dealership yet?..... :cool:
yup, he said when you bring the letter in to the dealer, the check out your bike to see if it has the silver or gold bolt on it. Silver means they order the parts, gold means it's been replaced. They have to order the parts per bike, from Honda. He's looking into it to see if they can do it for ya, sposed to call me in the morning.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I spoke with my dealer, and you don't need the letter to get Honda serviced. They go by VIN#'s.

·
Registered
543 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ok..I've checked all the sources and the bolt color...and it's silver..and my bike is in the VIN number range for the recall!....cheers again for the help...let's see what your buddy says!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts