Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
does anyone out there know what kind of screws or what the part number for these missing screws are? TIA

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
not sure. i would go to a lowes and just grab some machine screws. my guess is an M4. not sure of the length required.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i would like to get the proper screws. anyone have a pic of this missing screw by chance?

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Check the schematics holmes...parts finder on a dealer site.
Like, uhhh....ronayers.com

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i checked out the link. the schematics look like a big ole **** bomb with a million different screws. im looking at it right now and cant quite zero in on which ones im missing. i was just hoping someone would post up the part number or screw type to save my eyeballs. [email protected] it ill just duct tape it

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Check the schematics holmes...parts finder on a dealer site.
Like, uhhh....ronayers.com
great advice vato. ill give you a churro if your smart ass can nail down the correct screw type or part number:fyou:

you just cant ask a simple question sometimes without getting some stupid ass comment. thanks anyway

·
Registered
411 Posts
great advice vato. ill give you a churro if your smart ass can nail down the correct screw type or part number:fyou:

you just cant ask a simple question sometimes without getting some stupid ass comment. thanks anyway
Oh thats great... try to get help, and then insult a guy.

You post some sh!tty pics and expect someone to know a part number to a screw????

They gave you advice... My advice is to go down to Lowe's or a parts place with screws.. and find one that fits.

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
Here ya go genius:

SCREW, TAP (4X10)
93903-24280

Retail $.99

I've got 4 of em in my garage still in the wrapper. You want me to send em to you too CHURRO BOY?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks to all with that provided useful input. . .after much scrutinty i think i found the screws in question. srew, tap 4x10 93903-24280 i think is the part number or atleast i think. . . SCREW, TAP (4X10)
SCREW, TAP (4X10)
$0.63​

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here ya go genius:

SCREW, TAP (4X10)
93903-24280

Retail $.99

I've got 4 of em in my garage still in the wrapper. You want me to send em to you too CHURRO BOY?

ill trade you a churro for 2 of those lmoa. no seriously though if you want to sell em to me ill buy the 4 you have. . .just let me know how much you want.

·
i love juggggggggzzz
7,498 Posts
i think ronayers site is retardly easy to use ive found ever bolt, screw, rivet, and nut ive ever lost or needed on their website with ease.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh thats great... try to get help, and then insult a guy.

You post some sh!tty pics and expect someone to know a part number to a screw????

They gave you advice... My advice is to go down to Lowe's or a parts place with screws.. and find one that fits.
i guess you didnt catch the sarcasm in previous posts. i forgive you:fyou:

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
ill trade you a churro for 2 of those lmoa. no seriously though if you want to sell em to me ill buy the 4 you have. . .just let me know how much you want.
Paypal? MPaxton1971 at gmail dot com
I'll send em (4) for $5 shipped if ya wanna PM me your address I'll ship tomorrow.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Paypal? MPaxton1971 at gmail dot com
I'll send em (4) for $5 shipped if ya wanna PM me your address I'll ship tomorrow.

thanks man ill hit you up!

·
Registered
3,308 Posts
No prob. I had them extra from a repair I just finished.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
1 - 20 of 21 Posts