Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like the title says, could anyone make me a vinyl sticker of the big OEM wing decal off of the 07-08 600RR's if I provide a HIGH RES template of it? Or at least point me in the direction of where I might be able to get it?

I was able to get my hands on a low res template but I retraced every line in Adobe InDesign and now I got a HIGH RES image. Just need someone to make me the sticker with the correct dimensions.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Check out TunedGraphics.com Google throws a malware warning when you try to go to the site but google it and you'll see the phone number there. I know the guy who runs it and his site isn't going to h4x0r your pc, the hosting is probably just weird. anyway, he has a vinyl cutter and can cut you most anything at a good price.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
to be honest, im a little sketchy about something that is flagged as a malware website. Thanks for the effort though.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah, sorry, that's why I said you could just see the phone number and call the guy and not go to the fail website, lol. I'll have to tell him to fix that crap this weekend. No worries though, I understand your hesitation. If I didn't know him, I wouldn't recommend him. I still won't go to that site though, haha.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Theres a guy on ebay that I got anime decals from.
His name is Toshiki, and you can contact him via [email protected]

I got a custom decals cut for my bike and im pretty happy with the results.
he even threw in some freebies when my 2nd order didnt come thru properly.

his average price on ebay is liike $6 which isnt too bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts