Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been down in the dumps since my GSXR 750 got totaled in that powerline accident, so who is going to let me cruise around on their bike for a couple of hours? No squid stuff, I promise.

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
sure, come on over.....

put a wad of cash in my hand before you take off.

BTW-what powerline accident?

After 750cc of raw power are you sure you want to come back to 600land ?

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sure, come on over.....

put a wad of cash in my hand before you take off.

BTW-what powerline accident?

After 750cc of raw power are you sure you want to come back to 600land ?
Powerline fell on me, clotheslined my neck and tore me off my 750 at 70mph, totaling the bike and putting me in the hospital.

Cost me my good paying job, my house, my bike, even my girlfriend left.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
Wow, what a b!tch. After you get your settlement, you can upgrade...

Sent from somewhere down the bayou.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There will be no settlement, all of the attorney's I've consulted with say I have no case. I know it seems like people sue for everything these days, but it's actually a lot more difficult than you would think.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some tool at this party last night was like "brah let me wheelie your CBR"

Sorry about the power line accident bro but real friends don't let friends ride their bikes.
Yeah, that's some idiot at a party though. I've never had any problem trading bikes with a friend who has been on a super sport for a few years. More like don't let egotistical squid retards who think they can handle anything with wheels ride your bike.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
damn bro! i remember your crash thread, but can't believe you don't have a case?!?! really really sucks to hear everything went that direction. i'd let you ride my bike if i had one to lend. i was seriously considering calling a buddy of mine to take his gixxer out for a couple hours. it's freakin gorgeous here, and it's gonna be a while before i can get back to the track.

·
Registered
1,754 Posts
That's unbelievable, people get $100K for spilling hot coffee on themselves, but you can't even get a new bike for almost being decapitated!

Sent from somewhere down the bayou.

·
Registered
827 Posts
wow man, I was following your thread. I didn't know everything fell apart like that, sorry to hear.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
787 Posts
Find a different lawyer. You can sue I guarantee the city at least. Pain and suffering and all kinds of crap. Sorry you are going through all this

·
Banned
123 Posts
I know a guy who sued his neighbor after their tree blew over on his truck,and he won,HTF could you not have a case?SOMEONE in the city/state agency's is responsible for what happened to you,find a lawyer that works for money,not coke.:retard:

·
Registered
5,021 Posts
no not sarcastic...Had not seen thread.

deepest sympathies,

come on over and get your fix on my bike.

I would talk to a hungrier attorney?

Best of luck!

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
I know a guy who sued his neighbor after their tree blew over on his truck,and he won,HTF could you not have a case?SOMEONE in the city/state agency's is responsible for what happened to you,find a lawyer that works for money,not coke.:retard:
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_is_legally_responsible_if_a_tree_falls_on_a_neighbor's_fence

If your tree hits his house-his home insurance covers it. If it hits his car his car insurance would cover it. In order to sue someone you have to prove someone was negligent.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts