Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been on this site officially a year later this month, can I consider myself an old timer now, hehe? I'd like to say this site is the greatest thing since blinker fluid...I've only owned my bike a year and I've spent about 3k thanks to this site. On my previous two bikes I didn't do anywhere near the amount of mods I have done on this one. I get new ideas on here constantly. Thanks to Moeman(despite ditching me in Daytona...j/k), Flatout,Homerjay, DoinkOk, the meddie bros, Jetblast, and all the rest of the people who have been on here the last year giving me ideas.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
any time bro i always happy to help as far as DAYTONA i am sorry it was not meant to be may be we can get together at LAGUNA SECA 2006 congrats on being on old timer :icon_salu :wav:

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
moeman said:
any time bro i always happy to help as far as DAYTONA i am sorry it was not meant to be may be we can get together at LAGUNA SECA 2006 congrats on being on old timer :icon_salu :wav:
Man I'm all on top of that, I wish I could have been there to see Nicky win. I have the picture of him on the bike holding the American Flag on my desktop wallpaper, and I think it will be a long time before it comes down. It would be awesome to see Moto GP in action. After seeing my first two motorcycle races this year (Daytona and Mid-Ohio) I cant seem to get enough of it now. I ALMOST like it better than hockey....almost....

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
well remember that date SEP 1 ST is the day laguna tickets got on sale
so make sure to buy some i got a plan in the works for a get together
hopefully it will be better than this year

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
crotch_rocket_pilot said:
Man I'm all on top of that, I wish I could have been there to see Nicky win. I have the picture of him on the bike holding the American Flag on my desktop wallpaper, and I think it will be a long time before it comes down. It would be awesome to see Moto GP in action. After seeing my first two motorcycle races this year (Daytona and Mid-Ohio) I cant seem to get enough of it now. I ALMOST like it better than hockey....almost....
Going to races is addicting! The good thing about motorcycle racing and hockey is that they are opposite seasons, so you don't have to miss one to enjoy the other.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts