Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im from las vegas... and i got my 600RR about 6 months ago... then the unfortunate happened.. a lady cut me off and i laid the bike down... i need a new head light and a new Tach, is there anyway i can get these w/o spending an arm and a leg?? thanks, josh

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have a head light that has a very small scratch on the corner..make offer

I'll post a pic in a little bit. How messed up is you guage cluster? does the tac actually work? Might trade you the one off my race bike to help you out

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
vegasrrboy said:
im from las vegas... and i got my 600RR about 6 months ago... then the unfortunate happened.. a lady cut me off and i laid the bike down... i need a new head light and a new Tach, is there anyway i can get these w/o spending an arm and a leg?? thanks, josh
Don't you mean someone pulled out in front of you and you locked the rear or grabbed the front brake and fell? I just love how people that crash describe it as 'having to lay it down'.

·
Registered
336 Posts
No need to be a [email protected]@. He didn't say he HAD to lay the bike down, he just said he laid it down. It sure doesn't sound like he's trying to talk up his skill

1 - 8 of 8 Posts