Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i just came acrost 2 G's yes $2000 to settel the accident and close it out, you all remember that when i did the 60mph slide down the main road after that girls tahoe decided to leap out in front of me

well i am going to put 1k on the bike and get the payments waaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy ahead

so with the other 1k this is what i had planed

1) get vortex stands front and back 230 shiped with free spools
2) spend about 100 to get some pants and shirts maybe some sandles
3) A stizzel ( alpinestar ) smx + boots off a forumite

i need the boots to go with my rocket 2pc so i can finnaly use the pants insted of just the jacket

and i could have used the front stand yesterday when i put my pilot tires on ( btw these tires fuckin rock )

how ever i could also use some new threds ( pants and shirts )

but i dont wanna spend more then 500 of the last 1k i actully dont wanna spend more then 4 hundred

i know i would like to drop some beans on the carbon fiber rs5 with carbon tip

i would also like SS lines for the scooter as well

give me your honest pro Vs con and let me know what you would do

·
She thinks my tractor's sexy, it really turns her
5,253 Posts
Sweet your gonna get pants shirts and some sandals? I used one of those time enhancing programs, this is what you'll soon look like....

[/url]

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
no man not the pic above....... and no track time with the 1k

i am going to get the boots for sure

but i do need some summer clothing some PANTS not shorts.. maybe some shorts.... and some sandles maybe shoes ( i have like 3 pair )

no sandles for bike riding

how about this , the boots and the stands and 50 maybe 100 on some new threds......

surely some of you could talk me into or out of somthing

·
Registered
491 Posts
How about spending your money on what YOU want.

Are you really so insecure that you need the opinions and the approval of some forum members to help you spend the cash???

If the answer to the above is yes, simple answer...... send it ALL to me.

Problem solved :finga:

H

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well you can sell the suit and jsut ride in shorts, no shirt or shoes.. i hear that is the fad these days...

on a different note.. since i have gear i would get a pipe first... also you jsut put new tires on, so you probably could hold off on the stand for a few months.. get the pipe now and jsut put some cash aside for the stands....

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Get the pipe and stands. Having stands opens up a lot of doors for you to work on your bike on your own saving you a ton of cash. Boots are also a good idea, you don't need the best out there since it's street riding, theres tons of racing style boots for cheap if you look around. After boots it sounds like you're set for gear, so get some clothes I guess.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
some good ideas.........yeah once i get stands i could save some money, a pipe sounds cool if i could find one for a good deal

i guess i dont want you to tell me how to spend it but rather what you would do if you was me and them were the things you had in mind

i dont think i would get my money out of the ohlins deal since i only commute with the bike....and dont do many track days ( none )

1 - 9 of 9 Posts