Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello

Could someone take the time to post my Alpinestars MX-1 Jacket in the buy/sell sections? I ask because i dont have the required amount of posts to be eligible to post there. As I will be in the States for 2 months, I am bringing along my jacket. Its too big for me and too big for any other Japanese rider in Japan so its really hard to sell here (tokyo).

Its a size 52EURO/42US. Only worn for commuting, never raced in, never crashed in. Bought it in the end of 2008. Reason I am selling it, is because its too big in the midriff, plus I bought myself a 1 piece, so I wont be needing it anymore. Its almost close to new except small scruffs on the right arm from going to wide in a turn and scraping the wall; nothing too noticeable. It will come with a brand new RC back protector. I am asking $380obo.

Here are the pics
By kmr1004, shot with CA001 at 2009-10-21[/IMG]
By kmr1004, shot with CA001 at 2009-10-21[/IMG]

By kmr1004, shot with CA001 at 2009-10-19

I will be leaving for the states tomorrow, so if you are interested please post here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
8,768 Posts
doing so opens people to getting banned

no thanks

just play by the rules, is all i can say.

·
Registered
760 Posts
what ever part of the states you go to put it on craigslist.

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
You gotta have a certain amount of posts to post in the for sale section.

If your not going to contribute to this board, they don't want to help you sell your ****. It makes sense actually. Your just trying to use them. Not fair.

Craigslist is your friend. Post up in your local area.

OR actually post or respond to some posts and you will be able to post up in the for sale section.

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
3,336 Posts
You gotta have a certain amount of posts to post in the for sale section.

If your not going to contribute to this board, they don't want to help you sell your ****. It makes sense actually. Your just trying to use them. Not fair.

Craigslist is your friend. Post up in your local area.

OR actually post or respond to some posts and you will be able to post up in the for sale section.

Good luck!!!
:+1: your close just keep pluggin on

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.