Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am purchasing this 07 600rr next week for a great deal. It looks immaculate but I just want to make sure there isn't nothing really wrong with it. I wanted to know if anyone here can help me by running a car fax for me? I ran one for free and it says it found a record. i really don't want to spend 35 bucks to just run one bike. thanks!

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
carfax will still show you how many previous owners the bike had before, which is something I'm always very interested in. Other than that, use your own judgement to check out the bike.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
car fax r junk. it only shows up if they take it to a shop. even than the shop has to report it or else no one knows. bikes get fixed in garages everyday
yeah i know but i would still want to know if there are other owner.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
carfax will still show you how many previous owners the bike had before, which is something I'm always very interested in. Other than that, use your own judgement to check out the bike.
He actually said that he brought the bike to the shop for an oil change, a prepurchase inspection, and detailed. they said everything with the bike is in good condition. What i ended up doing was calling the company that he brought it to and i asked if he did come in to do all that and they said yes. I also asked if the bike was in good condition and they said yes. There's still something telling to run a car fax to make sure nothing is wrong with it.

Anyone please lend me your carfax acct or if you can run it for me that will be great. thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts