·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
side view what a beauty

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
here is what viz posted
Two versions of the RR will be available: the Desmosedici RR is painted in ‘Rosso GP’ and has a white number plate on the tail section, while the Desmosedici RR ‘Team Version’ is painted in ‘Rosso GP’, and as with the factory Corse bikes, has a broad white stripe on the fairing. A team sponsor decal kit will be provided with each Desmosedici RR ‘Team Version’ bike.

Reserve your Desmosedici RR now!

Visit your authorised Ducati dealer.
Ducati is the first manufacturer to deliver authentic MotoGP performance and technology in a road-going motorcycle. As production of the incredible Desmosedici RR will be restricted, demand for this state-of-the-art motorcycle will be very high. To reserve a Desmosedici RR, visit your authorized Ducati Dealer today for complete details. It's the only place you can make a reservation.

Official pricing
USA MSRP $ 65,000
CAD MSRP$ 75,000
Contact your dealer for more details.

Price includes
3 year warranty
3 year routine maintenance
Racing exhaust with CPU
Team sponsor decal kit (on “Team Version” only)
Bike cover
Certificate of authenticity
Paddock stand

999R Owners
Ducati 999R owners will enjoy a priority status in the reservation process until September 30, 2006. However, even 999R owner reservations will be fulfilled based on the date and time of reservation, so don’t delay. Remember, your authorized Ducati Dealer is the only place you can make your reservation.

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Simonster said:
lol. moe, you're too nice! with 1500 posts, nando should know better! :)
will forgive him this time :book1:

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm sorry fellas, haven't been on the site for a while. Didn't wanna go through 20 plus pages of newbies asking the same ol' crap. I just got the email today from MGP about it so I figured this was fresh news, guess not. You guys are quick.

Thanks for the link and the pics, you guys are great.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,JOIN DATE, haha

N

·
0 Posts
Man, can't get enough of that. But what really sucks is I can only look and drool. Can't even come close to even thinking about purchase something like that.

It looks like something about of Robotech. Awesome!!

·
Administrator
51,143 Posts
Berto said:
dam moe, coming through with the videos even from other countrys!!!
sure man you guys deserve the best :five: :beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts