Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Aside from a couple of things I think he was just showing some dumb drivers in his city.

And I'm 100% with him about the hid's in halogen headlights, all they do is blind.

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
470 Posts
Really these don't seem that bad I could make videos liked this every week, we ride motorcycles yet none of the things had to do with us on bikes it's just stupid people

Sent from my Motorcycle iPad app

·
Registered
101 Posts
The only thing that made me mad was when he didn't slow down one bit for that pedestrian. Sure, he had the right away but damn, putting someone life at danger like that?

·
Registered
944 Posts
that **** was funny. I'd shake his hand. Not tip his bike over. The yamaha is too beautiful!

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You guys might but I dont agree with him having an opinion on everyone around him.. He seems more of a danger and looking for a reason to flip someone off than actually riding.. And yea the pedestrian thing did really get at me to.

And Im not ok with him looking for stuff to yell at and about not watching the road and worrying about what are on other peoples cars or doing than his own sh**.

But thats me.. If I got a finger from anyone for no justified reason I would most likely get out and push his ass over.. Especially if he decides to sit there and shout about it.

·
Registered
944 Posts
You guys might but I dont agree with him having an opinion on everyone around him.. He seems more of a danger and looking for a reason to flip someone off than actually riding.. And yea the pedestrian thing did really get at me to.

And Im not ok with him looking for stuff to yell at and about not watching the road and worrying about what are on other peoples cars or doing than his own sh**.

But thats me.. If I got a finger from anyone for no justified reason I would most likely get out and push his ass over.. Especially if he decides to sit there and shout about it.

I enjoy flipping people off. I enjoy yelling at people 9 times out of 10 im yelling at a pedestrian in some form or another.

I subscribed to your youtube. better some some good vids! :banger::spank:

·
Registered
212 Posts
For the love of God, why did he disable comments? What an a-hole. I'll admit, I get after drivers whose blatant lack of attention ends up threatening me but, never do I put myself or others at danger by doing so. This guy seems like he rides around in circles looking for a situation to put himself into...

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I enjoy flipping people off. I enjoy yelling at people 9 times out of 10 im yelling at a pedestrian in some form or another.

I subscribed to your youtube. better some some good vids! :banger::spank:
Thanks for the sub. I'll do my best. I'm on another gun buying splurge for now while my bikes down and out. So might be a little till I get some bike videos back up :ciao:

For the love of God, why did he disable comments? What an a-hole. I'll admit, I get after drivers whose blatant lack of attention ends up threatening me but, never do I put myself or others at danger by doing so. This guy seems like he rides around in circles looking for a situation to put himself into...

Exactly my thinking.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
I really had the urge to slap this guy silly and then vomit in his helmet...Just a little too cocky - acts like his dad built the road just for him. No wonder he disabled comments...POSMFBDSF :gun1:

·
BOTM Winner 1/13
5,872 Posts
true, he is okay, but again dude you are in the city , there is always dumb driver, thats why u get out some nice and twisty and actually ride the bike. he likes to show off a bit

·
Registered
944 Posts
Thanks for the sub. I'll do my best. I'm on another gun buying splurge for now while my bikes down and out. So might be a little till I get some bike videos back up :ciao:

Exactly my thinking.
It doesn't matter to me what you got on there. Im gonna watch it cause your a brother. You ride two wheels, you ride CBR I support you no matter what you got on there. Unless its poop. 2 girls 1 cup still kills me even thinking about it!

·
Registered
166 Posts
The hid thing made me laugh a little. But what a d-bag. If I was that pedestrian I would have closelined him.

Sent from my Desire HD using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
Looks like Calgary. I find it hilarious when people who live in mid-sized cities with little traffic complain about every little incident. Seriously, most of that stuff would happen within the first km of any ride I do. Right of way is one thing, but having some common courtesy and letting people get away with certain stuff in cities where there's no room to move goes a long way to helping cooler heads prevail. What a moron.

- Nearly ran down a pedestrian he had already seen.
- Several ridiculous lane changes.
- Inciting anger among other drivers.
- Excessive acceleration in his little "race" with the Hornet.

I don't see that the rider even did anything particularly bad, except for the pedestrian, but he's clearly the biggest danger on the road. I couldn't read the time on the sign where he shouted at the guy for parking illegally, but it looked like a 2-hour limit at certain times of day. Anyway, if you see something, why not avoid it instead of trying to make a small problem worse?

·
Premium Member
194 Posts
Someone needs knock the stupid out of him! He bout hit that person walking. Really you in that big of a hurry you can't slow down for them. As far as pulling up to someone and poking fun at him for how he sits in his car. Really quit haten cuz he got to the rental car company before you did.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts