Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend of mine just picked up his first 600rr ( thanks to me finding him one for a killer price and in good condition ) lol its an 05 but the left lower belly pan is busted all to **** so i was wondering if anyone had one laying around and if so how much would u want for it .. dosnt matter the color as im painting the whole bike for him its just that the one hes has is beyond repair .. so can anyone help a new cbr rider out let me know .. thanks ahead of time guys ..

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
forgot to mention to any vendors on here he also needs a set of sliders spools and bar ends a ca sequence tailight and some good bright blinkers for the front .. so if anyone has prices or suggestions id love to talk to you also .. he picked up the bike today so he wants to get everything ordered today or tommorow .. so if anyone wants to make some cash hook him up with a one stop buy for all the parts he needs .. if you want to pm ill check them later today.. thanks again

·
Whoring Is What I Do
5,879 Posts
vortex frame sliders and rear spools are cheap. Any sport bike supplier will have those.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Greggscustoms.com got some bright flush mount signals. very good quality for $100

1 - 4 of 4 Posts