Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello i place an order, i pay it with paypal and i want to cancel it because i don't want the item. It is not from ebay it is from an online store.
I send him an email 10 minutes ago to cancel it if he can.
Is there any other way to do it...?
Thanks

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Usually that's it. You work with the store. Email again or call them.
I can't call them. I am from Greece in Europe and the sore is in taiwan...xaxaxa How can we communicate... I will send him an email again and see what is gonna happen...

·
Premium Member
4,827 Posts
CALL paypal,

and tell them you want to cancel the transaction, they will then officially send a notice to the seller,

if you do not do it this way, they can ignore your cancel order and still send you the item, then they will say you want to cancel,

send us the items back and we will give you a refund less the postage both ways,

CALL paypal and get the cancellation started, good luck!

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
CALL paypal,

and tell them you want to cancel the transaction, they will then officially send a notice to the seller,

if you do not do it this way, they can ignore your cancel order and still send you the item, then they will say you want to cancel,

send us the items back and we will give you a refund less the postage both ways,

CALL paypal and get the cancellation started, good luck!
CALL paypal... In which number? I am from Greece. Is there another way to contact with paypal to cancel the order?

·
Premium Member
14,330 Posts
Dispute the transaction through paypal and this will contact the buyer directly. They will have to respond to the email through paypal. You can communicate this way.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dispute the transaction through paypal and this will contact the buyer directly. They will have to respond to the email through paypal. You can communicate this way.
How i do that?

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok guys thanks very much...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts