Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well gang, I leave tomorrow night for LA to attend E3. For those that don't know E3 is the electronic Entertainment Expo. Pretty much it's where they have stuff like the Playstation 3 and previews of all the new things coming down the pipe for 2007. I'll post pics of the lucious booth babes when I can. Anyone know of anything that will definately be shown there that I can get them pics of / info on?

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CHEWKNOW said:
Make sure you get info on Metal Gear Solid 4.
No problem. Since your local I'll see if I can get you some swag too.

BenReilly said:
how the **** do you get to go to E3???
I'm in with one of the companies that sets up the exhibits there via my mom. She works for the company so I fly out and stay with her. Last year I signed on for the breakdown of the show and got to take down Bethesda's booth. I'm signing on again this year so I'll probably get Bethesda again.

·
C.A.H.N founder / President
11,188 Posts
Cool. Have fun. Can't wait for the pics.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Go to www.gmail.com

Logon = e3expo05
Password = e3pics

Those are the pics from last year. Warning, I am a terrible photographer. In one of the pics you'll find me (hung over to death) with Laura Foy. Dig my entrance badge that reads "Juan Chavez". The crew gives me their badges so I can get in since they off between the setup and breakdown.

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
If they have it there I'll have a pic or three for you. I know PS3 will be the big thing this year. Last year it was all 360 with only a small teaser for PS3 and the new Nintendo.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts