Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a little hiatus I have returned home. Life sort of… happened so I dropped off the face of the Earth for a while. I tried to come back using the old URL (yes, I’m retarded) and it seemed like the board was down. I finally realized what I was doing and started using the correct URL, so here I am. Feels great to be back.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
After a little hiatus I have returned home. Life sort of… happened so I dropped off the face of the Earth for a while. I tried to come back using the old URL (yes, I’m retarded) and it seemed like the board was down. I finally realized what I was doing and started using the correct URL, so here I am. Feels great to be back.
sounds like someone knocked up a girl and hit the road!!! ahahahah was it a false alarm so you came back??

·
Registered
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sounds like someone knocked up a girl and hit the road!!! ahahahah was it a false alarm so you came back??
LOL!! Her brother killed the wrong guy so then I was safe to return. ;)

Nah seriously, with work (I work for AAA so winters are always crazy here), the social life, and both of my sons playing hockey all winter I've been crazy busy.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts