Honda CBR 600RR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey i'm doin what the manual says and for some reason it wont let me adjust my time....is there a trick to this?

·
Registered
969 Posts
919 said:
Yes its called not being a homo.

Peace
Who are you talking too? The Quote button makes it alot easier & congrats you reached post # 565 with that worthless post!!

On a real note it looks like an issue that a few peeps has had with the buttons not staying intact.

·
Registered
136 Posts
yea, mine did that too... havent' got around to fixing it yet... can't change the clock or my trip meter... annoying at best. I guess I need to get some tweezers or something and fix it.

rock

·
Registered
4 Posts
hey all you have to do is get some tweezers and take off the rubber buttons. there is a little white plastic peice that is under that rubber peice that pushes down. get that plastic peice back inline and you should be fine.

·
Registered
972 Posts
SniggiH said:
hey i'm doin what the manual says and for some reason it wont let me adjust my time....is there a trick to this?

hahahahhahaahha i gotta give it to ya... ur sneakey! let me guess.. u dont have a manual and too lazy to hit the search button to look for threads.

hold both buttons down then turn the key on. it should start to flash a few seconds after the bike lights up

1 - 9 of 9 Posts