• Red/Black w/ Red Rimstripes

Votes: 14 20.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm about 99% sure this is the bike I'm getting. 2008 CBR600RR. But I'm torn between these two paint schemes. Same price, clean title, no deciding factors other than looks. Both are bone stock and brand new (got the pics off google). Started a poll, just want some personal opinions.Thanks guys!

I

·
0 Posts
Although I love the red/black.... I would rather have the white/silver between the two. Either way your going to have a bad a$$ bike.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Honestly it doesnt really matter which color scheme you go with. After a year of owning the bike and surfing this forum you will put aftermarket fairings on it anyway.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Dude def white! That looks amazing! I have to say I might have had to pick that one up over all black if they would have had one next to mine

Im assuming its a leftover? What are they going for?

·
Super Moderator
12,223 Posts
Although I love the red/black.... I would rather have the white/silver between the two. Either way your going to have a bad a$$ bike.
:+1:looks like your getn' the white silver according to the votes :)
red does look great but white silver looks a bit better imo, and not as common

·
Registered
151 Posts
I like the white silver but thought it was 07 only.
Im a sucker for white bikes in general except leyla, the face creeps me out

·
Friendly Neighborhood Whore
4,993 Posts
white and silver

·
Registered
240 Posts
Definitely the white and silver! Not that I'm partial or anything... And whoever mentioned the white rim stripes, it definitely sets the wheels off.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
^yea both of them have '07 fairings at least... White/silver def looks better as it sits, but after you spend some money getting rid of all of the silver on the red/black it looks much better IMO

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Let my baby give you an idea of what the '07 red/black can look like

1 - 20 of 43 Posts